Chapter 39

Chaeryeong pov....

While I was busy smelling the flower I felt that someone was behind me.

"You like it?" It asked so I turned to face him.

When I turned around, my heart beats fast, my eyes widened and I stared at what I saw.

Is this true? Is it really Ryujin in front of me? But she have a practice, right?

"R-Ryujin!!?" my reaction.

"Yes. Its me baby" and she smiled.

It's Her. Its Her!!

I immediately hugged her tightly and cried little by little.

"Ryujin..... I m-miss y-you so m-much" I said As my voice cracked from crying.

"I miss you too baby...."she said and hugged me tightly.

She parted and without hesitation, she claimed my lips. I didn't push her. Instead, I pulled her to deepen the kiss that I had missed for several months.

We parted for the air and leaned again for a kiss.

I.... miss.... these.... lips.....

When we parted on the kiss, we both panting. She leaned her forehead on me.

"I miss you Chaeryeong-ah ~" she said and smiled.

"I miss you too Ryujin-ah" I said too and hugged her again.

As we hugged while danced, her practice came back to my mind.

"Uhmm... Ryujin. How's your practice? Won't you be scolded when they find out you left?" I asked While we still hugged.

She chuckled and replied.

"Chaer..... the game did not continue. I'm really happy because of it, so I can come home here to be with you again "

"Oh.... that's why you're here early"

"Why? Don't you want me here?" Ryujin asked. She was obviously just kidding me.

"Of course I want to. I always think of you" Chaeryeong replied and giggled.

"So.... let's spend this time" she said and hugged me tightly.

Then we went to the amusement park.

"No rides Chaer.... I'm sure you'll be dizzy again" she reminded me in a worried voice.

I just pout because I still hope that I can ride rides with her again.

"but...." I complained.

"No but's Chaer. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. So don't insist me" I just saw that side of her.

Yes it's a bit strict but it's cute and really thoughtful.

"Come here, let's just go around here. If you want let's play hit games" she suggested looking happy.

I nodded and took her hand.

"Ryujin!! I can't hit it!!" I shouted while holding the toy gun. I was playing ‘Hit the Can Game’ and unfortunately. I didn't even hit one. I'm bad at this

Next to me, Ryujin hold her laughter. I stared at her.

"Why are you laughing there?! You should help me here.... I want to get that fox plushie" I whined at her.

She just giggled again which made me even more annoyed.

"All right, laugh some more. You can't get cuddles and kisses" I threatened so she immediately became serious and approached me.