Chapter 04

Third person pov.....

After that day of course there is another day again.

As she always does in the morning, she bathes and eats with her sister, but now her sister does not go with her. She left early but left food for her sister.

"Another day of study" she said and entered the classroom.

She saw Yeji and Lia talking in the distance. She sat in her chair and put on airpods so that she wouldn't hear the noise of her classmates getting into trouble.

She looked out the window and admired the beautiful flowers that parted the window of their room.

Until ahe didn't realize that a new student was beside her.

She didn't feel it sitting because she was busy looking outside .

Until their teacher arrives and Ryujin still doesn't know it.

Until the person next to her touches her.

She was flinch to reality when she noticed that their teacher was already in front of the class.

Sje immediately removed her airpods and hid them in her pocket, it's a good thing their teacher didn't see her.

She looked at the person next to her and her eyes widened.

Ryujin pov.......

This is not true ....

This is not true, is it?.....

The woman in the red hoodie, next to me now.

My chest throbbed so fast, I tried to look at her face, but it was covered with masks and shades.

Why is her body so wrapped up?

"H-Hi?" I said, to break the silence in our seat.

She remained bent over and did not speak .

Shit. I'm just embarrassing myself.

While our teacher was teaching, I noticed that everything our teacher wrote was also written by this woman.

But in fact, that is not necessary.

"Alright, the class is dismissed. See you tomorrow" our teacher said and left the class.

It's break time and all my classmates are in the cafeteria, except for the girl next to me.

She stood up with her belongings and left the room, I was still fighting in my mind whether I would follow her, but in the end I chose to follow her.

I hurried to follow her. until my feet take me to the opposite side of the library where she entered .

She loves to read. I slowly entered the library and made no noise.

I looked for the woman and saw her at the far end of the library.

I don't like to read so I don't go to this place.

I was in the other side of the cabinet and she was in the other. I just watched her while she was looking for a book to read.

Her eyes were still covered with shades. How can I see her eyes if she always wears a face mask?

"Ryujin !!" I lost sight of the woman and looked at the person who called me.

"What are you doing here?. You love to read too huh?" Woah so annoying.

I looked at the woman to see if she was still on the other side, but I was sad because she was gone.

I turned my gaze back to the woman who had ruined my moment.

"What do you need Yeji??" I asked her painfully.

"Woah.....Woah..... just calm down. why were you so angry when I called you?" She asked.

"I wish I could get to know her" I whispered.

"What?, what did you say?"

Did my statement get louder??

"No, I'm leaving" she wondered at my actions.

I  roam my eyes inside the library, but i can't see her. She's gone.

'Yeji unnie is really annoying' I said to myself As I walked back out of my classroom.

As soon as I entered, my two eyes immediately saw the woman I had been looking for.

I smiled and slowly entered the room so that I would not disturb her reading the book.

I sat in my chair where she was just next to me.

She reads quietly and you can really see that she is very focused on the letters and words she can read.

I moved a little to see her face which is still covered by her hair and her big hoodie.

I peeked a little at her and I was amazed to see her eyes. A puppy eyes and Cat eyes with a dark brown color.

I moved my face a little closer so that I could see her beautiful eyes more closely.

"What are you doing?!" She shouted, but in a soft voice.

Why is she still sweet to speak even though she is angry ??

But I still backed away a little so that she wouldn't get even angrier.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm just curious about what you're reading" I replied while my heart was beating fast.

She did not respond. She just turned her eyes to the book and read again.

How can i introduce myself to her???

"B-by the way, I- I'm Shin Ryujin" I introduce myself.

I even raised my hand, expecting her to shake hands.

But like in the past, she just avoided it and ignored it.

I just smiled bitterly and shook my hand.

Aishhhh..... Ryujin...... you're just fooling yourself.

But why does she keep avoiding me?

When I'm bored with her, I'll remove everything wrapped around her body, I mean just her face.

Our time was filled with silence. I just put on airpods and bowed, while she, on the other hand, continued to read her book.

Who are you really?, why don't you introduce yourself ?