END

Third person pov......

The sleeping couple hug each other. They were both naked. They no longer thought to clean up last night because of the tired feeling.

A few minutes passed and Ryujin woke up earlier. She looked at her girlfriend who was sleeping soundly on top of her.

She can't forget what happened last night. She repeatedly heard Chaeryeong's screams in her ear.

"That was so nice" she mumbled while stroking her girlfriend's hair.

"You woke up early" until she heard its morning voice.

"You too, weren't you tired last night?"

"I'm tired, I don't want to repeat that. My body is really hurt" Chaeryeong complained so Ryujin giggled.

"That's really it. We'll still do that when we get married" Ryujin reminded.

"So l.... I just don't want to get married" joked Chaeryeong who frowned at Ryujin.

"What don't you want? You need. You have to marry me, you're just for me. Just for me" Ryujin blurted out.

"I'm just joking, calm down"

Ryujin rested deeply. While Chaeryeong stood up a little to give Ryujin a peck on the lip.

"Are you going to get up?" Ryujin asked and pout.

She still doesn't want her girlfriend to separate from her. that's the only thing she feels the warm.

"I need baby, I'm still going to work and I still need to prepare our breakfast" Chaeryeong replied.

"Okay, just call me when you're done cooking"

"What? Don't say you haven't gotten up yet?" Chaeryeong ask.

"Baby, I'm tired.... you know"

"Really? I was the one at the bottom last night and you were the only one doing the work, so it means I must be the one who is tired. Not you "Chaeryeong explained .

Ryujin was surprised so she immediately got up and put on her clothes.

While Chaeryeong has difficulty wearing it due to the pain in her body.

"This is your fault Ryujin, if you hadn't opened it completely, it wouldn't have hurt" she complained while having difficulty wearing shorts.

"Baby, if I don't do that. I can't get it in properly"

"Shhhh.... stop. You're really pervert" Chaeryeong came out of the room having a hard time walking.

She still got to the kitchen and was able to prepare the food.

While cooking, her phone suddenly rang.

*********

"Yes, Chaeyeon unnie?"

"Are you going to work now?"

"Uhmm unnie, my body hurts right now. Can I just come in this afternoon?"

"Your body hurts? Why?"

"Uh- Ryujin and I are-"

"Make out? Am I right?"

"Y-Yes...."

"Ohhh that's why your body hurts. How is it feeling? Is she great?"

"YAHHH UNNIE!!!"

"HAHAHA, I know your blushing right now"

"Like a tomato"

"Its okay Chaer..... you and Ryujin are already lovers so you can do that. All right, I'll take it down, I'll wait for you this afternoon okay?"