Chapter 30

Third person pov.....

"Where is she? Where is Chaeryeong?!" Chaeyeon asked in a panic.

She caught up with Ryujin who was sitting in the waiting area, bent over and crying.

"Ryujin!! Ryujin!! where is my sister?!"

Ryujin raised her head and looked at chaeyeon. Her eyes were swollen from crying.

"She's still in the E.R, I still don't know the result of her test" Ryujin replied underneath as she cried all the time.

"What..... what happened to her?!"

"She and Lia unnie went to the library, Yeji unnie and I were in the cafe when we got back there, we found her being hurt by five women. I am hurt by what happened to her. I'm stupid because I'm not there, I didn't protect her"

"I didn't protect my love...." her sob and bowed again.

Chaeyeon hugged her and patted her back.

"She will be okay Ryujin, stop crying. My sister will be hurt more when she sees you crying"

"But I have a harder time when I see her hurt...."

After a few minutes of waiting, a doctor came out.

"Who among you is the relative of Ms. Lee Chaeryeong?" its question.

"Me!" Chaeyeon answered immediately and approached the doctor.

The doctor explained the results of what happened to Chaeryeong, she will feel better immediately if she is taken care of and given the right medicine.

Ryujin, on the other hand, still doesn't accept what happened to Chaeryeong. She is angry with herself because she didn't even help her loved one right away.

"It's your fault Ryujin, if you had been there. You would have protected Chaeryeong. You fool Ryujin, you fool" she said to herself and clenched her fist.

In extreme anger. She stood up from her seat and faced the wall. until......

She punched the wall with great force, relentlessly and even faster.

Her fist left blood on the wall that gradually cracked with the force of her blows.

"It's your fault Ryujin!! it's your fault!! " She shouted and the blows accelerated and intensified.

"Ryujin!! Ryujin!! stop that!!" Yeji hurried to her to stop her from doing something violent to herself.

Yeji pulled her away from the wall.

"Release me!! Release me!!" Ryujin shouted struggling to hold Yeji's grip.

"Stop Ryujin!! Stop!!" the guard even approached them to stop it.

Ryujin just sat on the floor, her hand bloody and crying non -stop.

"Ryujin, what are you doing?" Yeji asked her.

"I blame myself for what happened to Chaeryeong. I'm stupid, why did I let her get hurt" she said.

"Ryujin, how many million times can I tell you that it's not your fault, it's all just an accident so don't blame yourself" Yeji explained to her.

"But I should still be there, I promised her that I would protect her no matter what happens, but look..... I was not able to do it"

"Ryujin, stop that. Do you think Chaeryeong will be happy when she sees you hurting yourself? Do you think she will be happy to see you struggling?"

"I just...... I just love her so much, so all I'll do is just keep her safe and happy"

"That's nice Ryujin, but now stand up first. Your wound needs to be healed"

Yeji supports her friend to stand up. They went to E.R and treated the wound that Ryujin had sustained.

••••••••••••••

"Can I see her now?" Ryujin asked Chaeyeon who had just left Chaeryeong's room.

"Yes, she's still asleep, just stare at her face while she's asleep" Chaeyeon joked and giggled.

"I always do that unnie" Ryujin replied and giggled as well.

"All right, I'm leaving. Watch over and take care of her okay?"

"Sure unnie, even forever"

Chaeyeon has left to go back to work. Meanwhile, Ryujin slowly opened the door of Chaeryeong's room.

She saw it sleeping soundly.

She sat in the chair next to the redhead's bed. As she always did, she looked at the beautiful face of the woman she loved the most.

She took Chaeryeong hand and kissed it.

'How I miss these soft hands....' she whispered and repeatedly touched it to her lips.

She doesn't take her eyes off the girl she thinks is asleep. Correction, Chaeryeong has been pretending to be asleep since Ryujin entered her room.

Later, Ryujin's tears slowly dripped while holding the redhead's hand.

"How can I tell you how much I love you? I don't want to see you hurt, it hurts me, So sick Chaer.... Do you know I can't wait to tell you how I feel. but I can't, I'm preceded by nervousness and fear, I'm afraid you might not like me either. You are the only woman who made me feel this. Only now did I know the meaning of love, and I felt that in you. So even though you sleep soundly, I want to tell you that I love you so much, I love you so much baby~ " and she kissed the hand again and then the forehead.

She inter whined her hands to Chaeryeong's and she bowed. And after a while, she was asleep, still holding the redhead's hand.