Chapter 36

Third person pov.....

After 3 months.....

"Chaeryeong wake up!!" Chaeryeong stood up immediately when she heard the voice of her Chaeyeon unnie.

"Unnie I'm awakes!!" he replied and got up from the bed.

"Hurry up! Maybe your students are already waiting in the studio!!" Chaeyeon shouted again.

"Okay, I'm coming!! " Chaeryeong also shouted.

She feels annoyed every time it happens every morning. She wakes up not to study, to teach dance club students.

Her chaeyeon unnie forced her to join it because since Ryujin left, she hasn't been lively again.

Who would be happy without your loved one?

After taking a bath, Chaeryeong went downstairs and went straight to the dining table. She caught up with her sister who was still cooking.

"Morning unnie" she greeted her and sat down.

"It's good that you get up, because if you haven't... I've already hit your head with a spoon " her sister threatened.

"Ouch! That's hurt unnie, don't do that" Chaeryeong joked with a giggle.

They ate together and left together to go to the dance school they teach.

"You can't be nervous Chaery" Chaeyeon said and patted the back of her sister who was now nervous.

"Unnie..... they're new students, so how come I'm not nervous?" Chaeryeong's complaint

"Chaeryeong, just think that they are your former students who are just the same" Chaeyeon replied.

"Aishh....." Chaeryeong murmured.

Chaeryeong took a deep breath and entered the room. She caught up with the students sitting on the floor. They didn't notice her because they were doing things of their own.

"G-Good morning" Chaeryeong greeted.

The students then turned to her which made her more nervous.

She smiled at them so as not to notice her nervousness.

"Uhmm good morning again, I'm Lee Chaeryeong. Uh- Can we stand up and stretch?" Chaeryeong says barely able to speak properly.

Students looked at each other before responding.

"Nae!!" they stood up and lined up.

They started to stretch and then danced.

"1,2,3 and 1,2,3........" Chaeryeong shouted while teaching the children.

The earlier flats suddenly became lively.

After three hours of dancing, Chaeryeong give a break the students first.

She sat in the chair to rest. While sitting, she was approached by two men and a Woman.

"Hello Ms, Lee" They greeted her and smiled.

"Yes, what do you need?"

The man approached her with a phone.

"Ms, Lee. Can I get your contact?" its question.

Chaeryeong even raised an eyebrow in astonishment.

"Uhm sorry but I can't give you my contact, it's in the rules here so I can't rebuke you" Chaeryeong replied.

"Is that so...... Uhhh Can I get you out at least once?" the man asked again

From the moment he acted, it was obvious that he liked Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong still doesn't know what to answer, if she refuses the offer it might be even sadder.

"Sure!" Chaeryeong replied.

"Really?"

"Hm"

"Thank you Ms, Lee"

"Uhm by the way, what is your name?" Chaeryeong asked.

"I'm Lee Jihoon, nice to meet you ma'am" he replied and winked.

The three students left and Chaeryeong was left behind.

She took out her phone and scrolled.

She really miss her girlfriend. She really miss Ryujin. There is never a day that she doesn't look for it.

They always talk through messages, video calls or voice calls. But it's still happier when the one you love is by your side.

She knew that at these times Ryujin was still practicing. She thought that if she didn't agree to what Ryujin's coach wanted to happen, the blonde might just be next to her.

Eventually, her tears started to flow. Because of the pain she feels, she misses it so much and she can hardly sleep because she is looking for its hugs and kisses.

"Chaeryeong-ah its time for-, Chaeryeong!! what happened why are you crying?" Chaeyeon asked ran towards to her sister and wiped away her sister's tears.

"I miss her...." Chaeryeong replied in the middle of her continuous crying.

Chaeyeon understood her sister so she hugged her and calmed her down.

"It's okay, don't worry, there are only three months left, you can be with her again so don't cry. Ryujin doesn't want you to cry, right?" Chaeryeong just nod.

She also stopped crying and parted in the hug .

"Don't cry Chaer.... she's coming home soon" Chaeyeon said and wiped her sister's tears.

"Do you want to go home?" Chaeyeon asked.

Chaeryeong just nodded.

"Okay, come on, let's go home"

"Umm unnie, I don't want to go home first"

"Where do you want to go?"

"At Ryujin's House"

"Huh? What are you going to do there?"

"No, I just want to sleep in her bed"

"All right, come on, I'll drive you there"

"Thanks unnie"

They got in Chaeyeon's car and drove to Ryujin's House.

When the car stopped in front of the house, Chaeryeong immediately got off.

She rang the doorbell and Ryujin's sister Yuna opened it for her.

"Unnie!!" Yuna shouted and hugged the redhead.

"Yuna-ssi ~" Chaeryeong said.

"Okay, I'm leaving Chaeryeong. If you need anything just call me okay?" said Chaeyeon and hurried back to her car.

"Bye unnie" Chaeryeong and Yuna both said goodbye.

"Come on unnie, let's go in" Chaeryeong just nodded and followed Yuna.

"Why are you here unnie?" Yuna asked.

"I'm weak now, I want to sleep in your sister's room first if I can" Chaeryeong replied.

"Sure unnie, but before that you eat lunch first, it's obvious you haven't eaten yet"

Chaeryeong just nod and sit on the chair.