Chapter 27

Chaeryeong pov.....

"Hey Chaer!! are you okay?" Lia unnie asked me.

I just nodded happily, but inwardly, my heart was already beating.

I don’t know why, but it’s so weird. Lia unnie has left so that she can feel that my condition is okay.

"This is your order Chaer" I raised my head earlier and bowed because I was thinking too much.

I saw Ryujin carrying her order and my order. We are in the cafe now with Lia unnie and Yeji unnie.

We have been here for almost half an hour.

"Is there anything I want to do after we eat here?" Ryujin asked.

That's just a question, but why do I feel different? what is happening to me? is it because of Ryujin?

Isn't it? Not really, right ?

"N-nothing, I want to go home" I replied and sipped coffee to get rid of this strange feeling.

She just nod and took a bite of the bread she ordered.

"On the weekend, can we go for a walk?" I raised one eyebrow in confusion.

"W-What are we going to do?"

"Let's go to the park, or let's play in the arcade" that looks like a good thing, but she doesn't help how I feel.

"Do you agree?" it would be embarrassing if I refused her offer. I also thought, maybe this is the time for me to face the world that I'm not used to.

"Chaer, you agreed. This is just once so that you can also experience having fun with me" she said and winked.

She doesn't help.

"Okay fine, I agree" I replied and smiled.

"All right, I'll pick you up at 8:00 AM, is that okay with you? Or is it too early?" She asked.

"It's okay, I always wake up early"

She smiled warmly and went back to eating her bread. She's really very kind, only now have I felt that someone is always worried or taken care of. Except for my sister who is always by my side .

Third person pov....

"All right, all right tomorrow I'll go there, bye. Love you Hun"

"Good afternoon unnie" Chaeryeong greeted Chaeyeon after it hung up the phone

"Oh you're here Chaer"

"Yes unnie, who are you talking to?"

"Your Sakura unnie, a student in my class has a little problem. So tomorrow I have to go there" Chaeyeon rested deeply on her problem.

"But your rest day is tomorrow, right? And Lisa unnie should be the teacher" Chaeryeong appealed.

"But it's still my class Chaer, so I'm responsible for what happens to them"

"Yeah, I understand unnie. But then go home and rest right away okay?"

"Sure, thanks for the concern Chaer"

The siblings smiled at each other when suddenly someone interrupted them.

"Ohhh, did I disturb anything?" Ryujin said when she saw the two sister looking at her when she entered the door .

"Here you are Ryujin" Chaeyeon said and smirked at Chaeryeong.

"Yes earlier"

"Have you eaten yet? Come, join us for dinner" Chaeyeon invited.

"Don't be unnie, it's embarrassing" Ryujin refused While shyly smiling in front of her crush sister.

"Don't be shy Ryuryu, come on. So you can also taste what my sister cooked" Chaeryeong grabbed Ryujin's arm and pulled it towards the dining table.

Ryujin was surprised by Chaeryeong's sudden action, but she was also happy because this was the first time her crush touched and pulled her.

After eating.....

"Go home?" Chaeryeong asked Ryujin.

"Yes, it's late"

Chaeryeong just nod but she was really sad because her friend was coming home.

"Okay. Bye, be careful on the road" Chaeryeong said and smiled.

"Bye good night, sleep well Chaer" Ryujin also said goodbye and turned around to walk home.

•••••••••••••••••••

"Unnie!!!!" the whole house rumbled at Chaeryeong's Loud shout.

Chaeyeon hurried to her sister's room, she was already worried. But when she opened the door......

"WTH Chaeryeong!! I thought something happened to you!!" Chaeyeon complained when she reached her sister that we were just in front of her cabinet .

"I'm sorry unnie, I can't choose what to wear. Can you help me?" Chaeryeong pleaded and pout.

Chaeyeon took a deep breath and approached her sister.

"What do you want to wear?" Chaeyeon asked while roaming Chaeryeong's clothes.

"It's simple but beautiful" Chaeryeong replied.

"I've been looking for a while, but I can't find anything" Chaeryeong complained and pretended to cry.

"Tsk. Tsk. You're so silly" Chaeyeon roamed Chaeryeong's clothes again until someone caught her attention .
(Let's imagine that Chaeryeong is wearing a pants and a fit shirt that will see her sexiness)

"Perfect !!" Chaeyeon shouted and applauded her beautiful sister.

But Chaeryeong, the reaction was different.

"Uhh- unnie, it looks like my body is too exposed here" she said while looking at herself in the mirror.

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes, "Chaer, no one else will look at you except Ryujin. so you don't have to worry" Chaeryeong suddenly blushed at what her sister said.

"Chaeryeong is blushing!!" Chaeyeon teased so her sister stared at her as if to take her soul.

"HEHE, I'm just joking"

*Beep! beep!*

The two were surprised at the horn they heard. Chaeryeong immediately came out of her room and peeked out their window. She saw Ryujin riding the motorbike.

Its cool look now because it is wearing a black crop top, black sweatpants, black shoes and unzipped leather jacket that she dyed with shades.

"Wow... she's so cool" she whispered while watching the blonde's posture.