Chapter 11

Chaeryeong pov......

"Finally, my suffering is over too" I said and sat down in the rolling chair I saw on the side of the bed.

I don't know if this room belongs to Ryujin. I just put her in here because she's too heavy.

*Snores*

I chuckled when I heard Ryujin's loud snoring. I thought we were just going to drink a little, but it looks like she's got too much.

Before I stood up, I looked at her first. Will I still let her know that I'm leaving? or I just leave her here?

Aishhh...... you don't have to say goodbye anymore Chaeryeong, she doesn't care about you either.

I got up and left the room.

I went down to the living room and caught up with my friends talking at the table.

"That's why I love her so much!!" Yeji unnie said in her voice very drunk While Lia unnie was sitting on her lap.

I approached them and they noticed me.

"Oh Chaeryeong!!, how are you and Ryujin?" Soobin oppa asked while holding the bottle of wine he was drinking.

"She's asleep" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Come on, drink first" Yeji unnie invited me.

"I don't want to. I'm going home" I said and took my helmet and motor key.

"It's too early to go home Chaer....." Lia unnie complained and pout.

"Unnie, I'm early for exercise tomorrow so I need to go home OK?" I no doubt got out of the House and got on my motorbike.

I started the engine and put on the helmet.

This place..... so annoying......

I immediately started my motor to speed up my return home.

Good and I didn't drink much, because I might be in the hospital now.

I entered the village where we lived. I stopped in front of our house and took off my helmet and got off the motor.

I was a little tired there. Lia unnie, she even forced me to go to her friend's party.

She knows that I don't like parties and a lot of people. But it's okay because I met a friend of her.

The blonde hair is cute, what I mean is beautiful .

But I don't care about her, I don't know her so there's no reason for us to be close.

"How's the youngest party?" Chaeyeon unnie greeted me.

I sat on the couch as if I was carrying the whole world because of the extra weight of my body.

"It's so tiring unnie, I wish I had just slept" I said and leaned back.

"There you are again. Can't you have fun even for a whole day Chaer. Look, you've only been gone for an hour, and you go home right away"

"You know how annoyed I am with other people, right? So there's no reason for me to go out and have fun. Because no matter what I do to have fun in the end I'm still crying" and I immediately got up and went into my room .

"Chaery I'm sorry if I tell you this, I just want you to be happy for at least one day so you can forget what happened to you before. But I won't force you, as long as you always remember that I'm only here when you need me okay? I love you" Chaeyeon unnie really loves me.

"I love you too unnie" I replied, and Go to bed.

I heard her footsteps moving away.

I'm really tired right now, if Lia unnie hadn't invited me to that party, I might have woken up well .

•••••••••••••••

Third person pov.....

"AHHHH!!!! UNNIE!!!!" Ryujin suddenly woke up to her sister's shout.

"Why are you shouting?" She asked and rubbed her eyes.

"Why are you sleeping in my room?! Who told you huh?!" Yuna shouted again and threw the pillow that fell on the floor in Ryujin's face.

"Ouch Yuna!!" Ryujin complained and glared at her sister.

"Get out of here!!" Yuna shouted again and pushed her sister out of the room.

"Woah! Woah! Yuna, wait a minute. I'm -"Ryujin stopped speaking when Yuna closed the door of her room.

"Oh God Yuna....." Ryujin whispered and left in front of Yuna's room.

She first leaned against the wall and woke herself up due to excessive intoxication.

When she returned herself, she went downstairs and saw her friends lying somewhere.

Yeji and Lia are lying on the couch on top of each other, while Soobin and Yeonjun are cuddling on the floor and Beomgyu and Taehyun are lying side by side on the table in the living room.

Their living room was not chaotic, the used wine bottles were put away .

She was happy with her friends. Even when drunk, they're still able to clean what they had used.

She decided to go to the kitchen and cook breakfast for her friends. And since it's the weekend, it's okay if they wake up late.

Ryujin doesn't have a problem with that, because that's also what happens when she's at her friends' house.

"Smells good" Yeji praise to her side.

"Good morning unnie. Are you dizzy?" Ryujin asked  at the cat eyed Woman

"Quite, It's Lia's fault. She made me drink a lot so this is what happened" Yeji replied and grabbed her head.

"it's OK unnie, just sit down and wait. I'm about to finish my cooking" she said and smiled.

While cooking she suddenly remembered. Chaeryeong that she had not seen this morning.

"Ahmm.... unnie, where is Chaeryeong?, I didn't see her this morning" she asked.

"She came home yesterday. She doesn't like parties so she didn't stay here long. Maybe she's angry now because we forced her"

Ryujin suddenly remembered the things she would do last night with her crush.

"Shit!, maybe she's mad at me" Ryujin said in a panic.

"Why?" Yeji wondered.

"Because I force her to carried me to my room, and i said....that i will....kiss....her" and I was just made a face palm.

"What?!" Yeji unnies reaction.

"First of all, she hates women who don't know how to control themselves when drunk" she added.

Gosh..... I messed up with her.