Chapter 21

Third person pov.......

"Please Chaer stop!" Fortunately, the librarian is gone.

"HAHAHA Ryujin is already sweating" Chaeryeong teased.

Chaeryeong stepped away a bit to look at Ryujin's appearance.

"Chaeryeong-ah!!" Ryujin put down the books she was carrying.

While Chaeryeong starts to get nervous because Ryujin can get revenge on her.

"Ryuryu.... I'm just joking, can we just talk about this" chaeryeong said in a nervous voice.

She thought ryujin couldn't move because of what she did here, but ahe was apart of what she thought. Ryujin is an athlete so she is strong.

"It's time for revenge" Ryujin said and slowly approached the redhead.

"Wahh!!" Chaeryeong shouted and started running for her life .

Behind her, Ryujin chasing her for revenge.

They circled the cabinets and the trends even accelerated.

"Chaeryeong is so fast" Ryujin said As she gasped as she chased her crush.

Behind the cabinets, Chaeryeong is hiding like a rat afraid of being eaten by a cat.

"Where is she now?" She asked when she noticed that Ryujin was no longer looking for her.

She stood up and slowly walked to see where her friend was.

She didn't know that Ryujin saw her so it slowly went behind her and just smiled with joy.

"Where is that- AHHH!!" Chaeryeong shouted when she felt Ryujin's hand on her body that she was already tickling.

"Ryujin stop!!!" Chaeryeong shouted while avoiding the latter's hands. While Ryujin was happy with what she was doing.

They backed away until Chaeryeong stumbled over the books scattered on the floor so she and Ryujin fell down.

Ryujin was on top of her crush and their faces were only a few inches away from each other.

Their hearts were both beating fast, not because they were tired. This is because they feel strange when the accident happens.

The two stared at each other and did not take their eyes off each other.

'She's so pretty' Ryujin though.

'Why do I feel like this ?why is my heart beating?' Chaeryeong asked herself.

"Oh my god!!" at the same time the two raised their heads when they heard someone Voice.

"Ryujin! Chaeryeong!, what are you two doing?!" asked the woman who saw them.

"L-Lia unnie...." Ryujin said and immediately stood up.

Chaeryeong also stood up and adjusted herself. They are nervous to face the Korean Canadian because she is already looking at them with a smirk.

"Are you two making out?" Lia asked widening the eyes of 01 liner.

"No unnie!! No!!!" Chaeryeong immediately refused.

While Ryujin's face was palmed with embarrassment.

"If not, what were you doing before?" Lia asked again. Chaeryeong was swallowed up and didn't know what to answer.

"Because she fell unnie While taking the book so I immediately caught her" Ryujin replied. Chaeryeong looked at her with astonishment.

“Is that so. Gosh... You messed up here in the library, the librarian will be angry with you "

"I'm sorry unnie. ..." Chaeryeong apologized.

"Its okay, all we have to do now is clean it before the librarian arrives" Lia said and started cleaning.

The two have also started cleaning up.

"Ryu.... what the hell did you do?" Lia whispered to the latter.

"Nothing unnie, I just tickled her then we both fell" Ryujin replied.

"Or do you mean you're making your moves to her huh?"

"So what?"

"Nothing, Chaeryeong might not be comfortable when you act weird"

"Unnie, I know what I'm doing.... will make her fall in love with me"

"You're so silly Ryujin" Lia just rolled her eyes.

"She will be my Girl soon"

When they finished cleaning, Chaeryeong took the books she was going to borrow.

They exited the library and walked to their room.

"I can't believe I haven't read even one book" Chaeryeong complained and pout.

Ryujin just smiled because of the cuteness of the redhead.

"And why are you laughing?" Chaeryeong asked when she noticed Ryujin laughing.

"No, I just remembered something" Chaeryeong ignored Ryujin's answer.

The only thing she feels now is tiredness and drowsiness.

"I'm really tired...." She said just leaning on the desk.

Ryujin just sat there. Looking at the very nice view of the person next to her.

'She's still beautiful even though she's tired' she though.

"Ryujin?" She woke up to the truth when Chaeryeong called her.

"Why?"

"I'm hungry" the redhead replied and pout again.

Ryujin just chuckled and smile. She took her bag and took out the chocolate bread she was carrying.

"This, eat it" ahe handed the chocolate bread to the redhead and took it immediately.

"Thanks Ryuryu~"

"You're always welcome Chaer" Ryujin replied and smiled warmly.