Chapter 13

Ryujin pov.....

I was already at school and walking to my room.

Is she already in the classroom?

I was nervous that she might not ignore me when I talked to her. But I must not despair.

You will be mine too

I sat down next to her and pretended I didn't want to talk to her.

I also noticed that she's not wearing a hoodie now. Am I dreaming? she was wearing a black t-shirt that she tucked into her short skirt.

How sexy and cute huh?

maybe she thought I had herr hoodie so she didn't wear it now. Her skin is very pale and smooth. I can imagine holding her soft hands.

I frowned and simply looked at her. She's busy reading so she won't notice me .

she's so pretty as hell

Her red hair, dark brown eyes, pointed nose, kissable lips, and her smile completing my day. I can only say one thing, she's perfect

"Stop staring at her, she might not be comfortable when she sees you" I was surprised when Yeji unnie whispered to me.

I didn't know that she noticed me staring at Chaeryeong.

I stood up and whispered to Yeji unnie as well.

"I can't help myself. Look at her, she's so beautiful! As in!" I whispered.

"Yes I know, that's why even the man in the corner was looking at her earlier" she secretly pointed  the man sitting in the corner of the class.

I raised one of my eyebrow in annoyance.

"Who is that man?" I asked As I looked on the man.

"He's Junho, wait- don't you know him?"

"No, I'm not close to boys so I don't even know my classmates or my group" Yeji unnie was surprised by what I said and frowned.

"Anyway. He's Kim Junho. Basketball player and smart. He's family is rich and he has his own house and car. That's what I heard from some students here who like him"

While Yeji unnie and I were talking. Junho suddenly stood up from his seat and looked like he was going to Chaeryeong's place now.

Oh God this man

"Hey new girl" he greeted Chaeryeong.

Yeji unnie and I, Just here on the side secretly listened to their conversation.

Chaeryeong raised her head to look at the man who disturbed her reading.

"Who are you?" Chaeryeong asked Junho.

"I'm Junho" he raised his hand to shake hands with Chaeryeong.

But Chaery just looked at his hand and didn't respond .

So he just lowered his hand so he wouldn't be embarrassed.

"What do you need?" Chaeryeong asked again.

I don't think Chaeryeong is interested in him, it's just in his cold voice. she obviously doesn't want to talk to the man.

"I'm sorry if I'm too fast. But can I invite you to hang out later after the break?" I raised an eyebrow again at this man's question.

Chaeryeong's response took a long time before she spoke again.

"I'm sorry Junho. But I'll be with my friends later" Junho just nodded and faked a smile.

He did not expect the answer he would receive from Chaeryeong.

"Uhmmm.... even the next day. Can I?" he was still insist.

"I do a lot Junho" Chaeryeong replied and turned her eyes to the book again.

The man rested deeply and I noticed that he was annoyed. So I'm ready because he might hurt Chaeryeong.

"What else are you going to do?! Can't you stop that first and just come with me?!" Junho's shout that aroused the attention of some of our classmates who recently had their own world.

Even my other friends stood up and approached our place.

"Maybe she'll hur-" I was about to approach Chaeryeong when Lia unnie stopped me.

I wondered what Lia unnie did, but she just mouthed 'Let her go'

Chaeryeong, remains bent over and reading her book .

"Are you listening?!" Junho shouted again and hit Chaeryeong's table.

So Chaeryeong was surprised and looked at the man.

The rest of our classmates just looking at them. As for me, I want to punch this guy, but why is Lia stopping me unnie.

"What?!answer!!! "Junho shouted again while looking at Chaeryeong badly.

Later, Chaeryeong stood up from her seat. She closed her book and put it in her bag. She was about to leave when Junho suddenly pulled her back.

I was about to start when I saw Chaeryeong hurt in Junho's arms, but Yeji unnie stopped me as well.

"Why are you just watching her getting hurt?" I whispered to them.

"She can do that Ryujin, trust your future wife" and Yeji unnie giggled .

I do not understand them

Eventually, the wind changed.

Chaeryeong removed Junho's hand from her arm and approached it.

"What do you need again? Hang out together? I already told you I don't want to, right? Why didn't you listen? you maybe deaf? I'll admit it to you Junho. IM NOT INTO BOYS. So no matter who the other man is bring me closer, my answer will still be SAME!. Why are you desperate to be with me?. I know you Junho. Kim Junho, the Casanova boy of Kim Race, right? " Everyone was surprised by Chaeryeong's words.

"How did you know that?" Junho asked her incredulously.

"How?, I have my own way b*tch" and Chaeryeong suddenly punched Junho hard so he fainted .