Chapter 12

Ryujin pov.....

"Explain why you slept in my room?" Yuna ask to me.

"Didn't I tell you? I just entered the wrong room" I replied in an angry tone.

"Are you sure?, Lia unnie told me that a woman brought you into my room. What did you do, Huh? What!?" She shouted again.

Lia unnie..., can't keep quiet.

"She doesn't know where my room is. So she just took me there"

"Ryujin unnie!! the next time you bring a woman here, you will be in your room to make out. Not in my room! " She said and went up to her room.

"F*ck Yuna!, what are you thinking" I whispered and just took a deep breath.

We fought again. She really doesn't want anyone else to enter her room. It's like the amount of secrets she keeps. But I know my sister is not like that. I know her.

•••••••••••••••••

"Don't blame me for what happened last night Ryujin, you were the one who planned it, not me" Lia unnie said and laughed at me.

"Yuna is mad at me, you are mad too, I'm sure Chaeryeong is also mad at me "I put a palm on my face because that's a big problem. I embarrassed myself in front of my crush.

"As for Chaeryeong, ahe called me last night. She feel very annoyed because I invited her to your party"

"I'm right, she's mad at me" I bent down on the table and cried fakely.

"Stop that, all you have to do now is apologize to Chaeryeong and make friends with her"

"How will I do??" I will ask.

"Just come with us every lunch, we all meet you in the cafeteria. But sometimes there are times when Chaeryeong doesn't come because she prioritizes school works more than us and we understand that"

"Why is she behaving like that? Why isn't she close to other people?"

"Because ahe doesn't want to repeat what happened to her before, that's the darkest part of her life"

"W-what do you mean unnie?"

"Chaeryeong...... she was always bullied at our old school. Every day her bullies are always waiting for her. She was always in pain and take hurtful words, but even a few more times that happened to her. She did not stop studying, she continued. Her parents and sister had no idea what was happening to her. until one day, her bullies kidnapped her. She was brought to a dark place where no one could help her. That night, that was the night that those shits killed her parents. Not only that, Chaeryeong fell into the abyss. She did not wake up for a month. I'm sorry because I didn't even save her. So since then. She has no other bestfriend . We are the only ones she trusts " And tears slowly dripped from Lia unnie's eyes .

"It was a big nightmare in her life. She was traumatized and always cried because she misses her parents. Even her sister gets weak when she sees her brother having a hard time. And because of those events, we decided to go with her to move to this school "

"A-all of you? Come with her?" They really love Chaeryeong.

"Yes we are all, Yeji, Soobin, Yeonjun, Taehyun, Beomgyu and me. We all moved to keep Chaeryeong safe. Because if that happens again, she will die in her disorder"

"Disorder?"

"She has a disorder that is really scary. The doctor said that when things happened again to Chaeryeong. Chaeryeong may not be able to think straight and just commit suicide "

"Baby, don't cry" Yeji unnie said and wiped Lia unnie's tears.

"We're here for Chaeryeong. We won't leave her OK?"

That's the reason why he always wears a red hoodie? So maybe she doesn't want to talk to others because of what she has experienced before.

Do I still have hope that she will be mine if ahe behaves like that? I shouldn't think about it but I'm already worried about her.

I want to make her feel safe in my hands .

Third person pov......

Next day ......

"Woah!!!  A miracle unnie. You woke up early this morning" Yuna said and sat down on the chair.

"I need to get in as early as possible now. You know, it might be late" Ryujin replied and flipped the pancake she was cooking.

"It's good that you thought of that, I still intend not to wake you up because of what you did yesterday"

"Yuna, I'm really sorry for what happened yesterday. I didn't know I was admitted there"

"About that unnie. Who is the woman who let you into my room?" Yuna asked with a teasing grin.

"Uhmmmm......"

"Unnie..... just answer"

"T-that's my crush Yuna"

"Really?! Your crush?!"

"Yes, and her name is Chaeryeong"

"What?!"

"You're not deaf, are you?"

"What I mean, Her?!, sister of our dance teacher" Yuna said and stared like a child.

"Your dance teacher's sister?. what are you saying Yuna?"

"You don't know her unnie?"

"No......"