Chapter 20

Ryujin pov.....

My eyes suddenly widened because of the nickname she called me.

"W-what do you call me?" I asked while smiling.

"I called you 'Ryuryu'. Why? Is it forbidden?" She wondered.

"N-No...." I answered immediately.

"We're friends now so I should have a nickname to call you and I should be the only one to call you on that, okay?"

"Sure!" I spoke louder so the rest of my classmates looked at me, it's a good thing our teacher was busy talking on the phone.

"Your noise Ryu!" said Chaeryeong and giggled.

"I'm just happy because you trust me" I said and smiled.

"I don't see anything bad in you so I feel that you are kind and trustworthy"

"Thanks Chaer" I thanked and hugged her.

I didn't realize that I had been hugging her for so long so I immediately broke up.

"Ms, Shin. Ms, Lee. Is there a problem?" Chaeryeong and I were surprised when our teacher appeared in front of us.

"N-nothing Ms, Chou" I replied.

We finished class and fix our things.

"Are you going to eat Ryujin?" Yeji unnie asked.

"I don't know yet, I'll ask Chaer first if she will eat at the cafeteria" I replied and looked at Chaeryeong who was talking to Lia unnie and Beomgyu.

"You really want her with you all the time huh?" Yeji unnie tease and smirked annoyingly.

"Unnie!!" I said and slapped her on the shoulder.

"Ouch!!! Ryujin!" She complained and raised her hand, ready to strike me as well.

"Yeji unnie!" Yeji unnie was surprised when someone call her.

"Oh Chaeryeong" Yeji unnie immediately lowered her hand and smiled as not to be embarrassed.

"What are you doing to Ryujin huh?" Lia unnie approached her and pinched her cheek.

"Because she hit me, I would have retaliated if Ryeongie hadn't called me" Yeji unnie replied and pout.

"Ryuryu? Why did you hit Yeji unnie?" Chaeryeong asked me in an angry tone.

Opps....

"Uhmm.... because she's teasing me" I replied and pouted so she wouldn't get angry anymore.

But I suddenly noticed the redness on her cheeks.

Chaeryeong pov......

"Because she's teasing me" Ryujin replied and pout.

She's cute oh my god. Wait!! why does my face feels hot?

"Chaer.... why are you blushing?" Ryujin asked.

Am I blushing?!?

Gosh!! it's embarrassing, I might have blushed because of Ryujin's cuteness.

Why did she do that??

"Are you okay?" She asked and approached me.

She touched my forehead. "You don't have a fever" she thought  I had a fever.

"I-I'm okay Ryuryu, don't worry"

"Okay....." the concern was obvious on her face.

"We're going to the cafeteria, will you two come?" Yeji unnie asked the two of us.

"But unnie.... I'm going to the library, I want to meditate there first" I answered immediately.

"Is that so, you Ryujin? Are you coming?"

Ryujin looked at me. "Not yet unnie, I also want to go to the library with Chaer" I was surprised by her answer.

"But Ryuryu, maybe you're getting hungry there?" I stop her immediately.

"Don't worry, I always have a bag of chocolate bread" she said and took out the food he brought.

I smiled, I just now experienced being treated by others. She is always there, wherever I am.

Like Ryujin, she was always there for me. She is so nice to me

"Let's go?" I nodded and we left the room together.

"Do you like reading books?" Ryujin asked As we walked towards the library.

"Yes ... there are as many interesting things to read in the book" I replied.

"Like what?"

"Sometimes, I read novels like fan fiction books. It's as fun as reading, I feel calmer when I can read"

"Really? You're great" she praised and smiled.

"You? Do you like to read?" I will ask.

"No, but I want to try for you" I was surprised but I still remained calm.

Did I hear it right? will she try to read for me?

Third person pov......

The two have already arrived inside the library.

Chaeryeong immediately looked for a book to read while Ryujin followed her.

Ryujin just watched how Chaeryeong looked at the book. Her critical and quick decision -making.

She noticed that the redhead had taken so many copies of the book that she could hardly carry it.

"Can you read all that Chaer?" Ryujin asked While looking at the dozen books that Chaeryeong picked up.

"Yes, if I can't finish the rest here, I'll just take it home"

"Wow... you're so unbelievable"

"Well, this is my passion. Read, sleep or scroll on my cellphone" replied the redhead so Ryujin laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" astonishment of the girl.

"So you're lazy?"

"No!oh gosh.... I'm not lazy, I'm just not fond of physical habit "

"Okay I understand, I'm just kidding you"

Chaeryeong just rolled her eyes on the latter.

"Ryuryu? Can you help me?" Chaeryeong asked and pout.

Ryujin, can't see the smile on her crush's face, because it's carrying too many books, so she immediately came to the girl and took some book to make Chaeryeong's work easier .

"You're so silly Chaer, you got a lot of books but you can't carry them" Ryujin teased.

"Ryujin? Are you teasing me? Do you want me to tickle you while you're carrying something" Chaeryeong threatened.

Ryujin, on the other hand, panicked because if it was true that Chaeryeong would do it, she would drop what she was carrying.

"Chaer don't..... please? I have a tickle" Chaeryeong slowly approached her While hands were ready.

"Be ready Ryuryu...." Chaeryeong said and Ryujin was immediately tickled.

Ryujin, on the other hand, is like a child who is restless because of what Chaeryeong is doing

She is still able to carry the books she holds even though she can no longer .