Chapter 34

Third person pov.....

Everyone was surprised by what Ryujin said and so was Chaeryeong.

"What is Ryujin saying, Lia unnie?" She wondered While looking at her friends.

"Let's go Chaer..... I swear, this is the best day of your life" Lia said and pulled Chaeryeong down to the field.

They were followed by their other friends who were already excited about what was going to happen.

"Hey!! Lia unnie!! what's really going o-" Chaeryeong just stopped talking when she faced Ryujin who was now standing in front of her.

"Bye bye love birds" Lia said goodbye to them and walked away from them.

Chaeryeong looked at Ryujin with mixed surprise.

"Ryujin? What is this?" She asked the blonde, but it just smiled at her.

"Lee Chaeryeong my bestfriend. I know we just met, but on the days when I always see you, that's the happiest day and time for me. You made me laugh, you made me cry and you made me angry too. I thought it wasn't true what they were saying that you could possibly in love to your bestfriend, but that was a lie, because I felt that. On the day that we are always together, I admit that I love you even more, Not just as a friend, but to be my girlfriend. I want to be with you for life, I want to make you happy always, I just want to hug and kiss you. I just want you to be mine. Chaeryeong, Can you turn around? "

Chaeryeong's tears were slowly dripping. She did not know what he was going to do.

"Chaer.... can you please turn around?" Ryujin said again.

Chaeryeong turned around slowly, and when she turned around, she was covered in her mouth due to shocked.

The members of the cheerleader squad lined up side by side while turning around. And what caught Chaeryeong's attention even more were the letters written behind them one by one.

'CAN YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?'

Chaeryeong's crying intensified so much that she could hardly breathe

"Chaer,... I know you read that, Chaer..... can you be my girlfriend?" Ryujin asked who was also starting to cry little by little.

Silence enveloped the whole field, they were also waiting for the redhead's answer to the blonde's question .

Chaeryeong turned around and faced Ryujin. They were both crying.

"Chaer.... can you be My Girl.....?"

"I'm sorry Ryujin....."

Ryujin didn't expect Chaeryeong's answer. So she immediately turned around and cried even more.

She dropped the mic she was holding and walked away.

but she doesn't know.....

"I'm sorry..... I'm sorry for loving you too...."

Chaeryeong grabbed the mic that Ryujin dropped and put it in her mouth.

"Shin Ryujin, I said Yes"

Ryujin stopped walking and looked at Chaeryeong. Her eyes widened and she smiled at what she heard.

"What else are you looking at there? Come here and hug me as your girlfriend" Chaeryeong said and winked.

Everyone shouted when they heard Chaeryeong's answer.

While Ryujin ran to Chaeryeong and picked her up.

She spin it around While holding its waist.

"I thought you didn't want to" Ryujin said.