Chapter 18

Third person pov....

Just a few steps away and they will reach Chaeryeong's house.

"So... I'm only up to here" Ryujin said as they approached the gate of Chaeryeong's house.

"Thank you for bringing me here" Chaeryeong thanked.

"No problem Chaer, it's important that you get home safely" Ryujin replied and smiled warmly at the redhead.

They stared at each other for a few minutes before Chaeryeong's sister arrived.

"You're here Chaeryeong" Chaeyeon greeted her sister.

"O-Oh unnie..." Chaeryeong was surprised when her sister appeared.

"Who is she huh?" Chaeyeon asked and smirked at Chaeryeong.

"Uhmmm.. unnie, she's RyujIn. My classmate and .... my new friend" Chaeryeong replied and bit her lower lip because of the shame .

Ryujin noticed that so she introduced herself to Chaeryeong's sister.

"I'm Shin Ryujin, your sister is right. I'm her classmate and a new friend. Actually, Lia unnie and Yeji unnie are also my friends"

Chaeyeon was surprised by what Ryujin said. "So its mean you've always been with my sister?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Uhmmm.... yes" Ryujin answered immediately.

"Ohhh that better, she's not-, oh nevermind" Ryujin wondered why chaeyeon cut off what she was going to say, but she just didn't think about it.

Ryujin looked at her watch and saw that night was approaching. actually it was really night and she knew she had to go home early but she chose to take Chaeryeong.

"Looks like I need to go home" Ryujin said.

"Wait. Won't you eat first?I'm also done cooking " Chaeyeon stopped her.

"I don't need unnie, I'm still full" Ryujin refused even though she knew in herself that she was hungry, but she preferred to eat at their house.

"I'm leaving Chaeyeon unnie, Chaeryeong" Ryujin said goodbye.

"Okay, bye Ryujin. Be careful" Chaeryeong also said goodbye to her.

Ryujin walked away smiling because of what happened all day .

"She's pretty one huh?" Chaeyeon said as she and Chaeryeong could enter their house.

"What do you mean unnie?" Chaeryeong wondered.

"Nothing. I'm just happy because you have a new friend and she's another beautiful one"

"I only met her before. She's kind, but you know me unnie. It's not easy for me to trust someone"

"But you agreed to take you here. Are you fooling me Chaeryeong?" Chaeyeon teasing.

"Unnie, what are you thinking again?" Chaeryeong complaint and glared to Chaeyeon.

"Nothing Chaer. Go ahead, go to sleep. You're early tomorrow" Chaeyeon pushed her sister into her room.

"Goodnight my baby siopao..."Chaeryeong was a little annoyed when her sister called her on that nickname, but she couldn't do anything because for her sister she was a cute baby siopao.

"Goodnight too unnie~" They smiled at each other, but before Chaeryeong closed the door Chaeyeon stopped her.

"Wait a minute Chaer. Have you eaten yet?" its question.

"Yes unnie. Ryujin freed me of dinner"

"Ohh... okay, you're just going to eat tomorrow. Go to sleep" and then it left.

When Chaeryeong closed the door, she went straight to her bed to lie down.

"This day is so tiring...." she mumbled.

While meditating, she remembered that she could not go to their dance studio to practice, but she thought that it was okay not to go.

A few minutes passed and she got up from her bed to take a bath.

After she took a bath, she immediately put on her Pajama's and sat on her make up desk to dry her red hair.

When she finished, she went to her study table. She took out all the notes she needed to answer.

Chaeryeong is a smart person so it is easy for her to answer.

It took her an hour to answer until she felt drowsy. So she put away her belongings and went to bed.

While lying down something suddenly entered her mind.

"How did Ryujin find out where I live?"

"Why did you just go home now? It's already late at night" Yuna greeted Ryujin as she entered the door.

"I just delivered a friend" Ryujin replied.

"Who?"

Ryujin took off her shoes and went up to her room without responding to her sister's question.

"Why didn't she answer me?" Yuna wondered.

Later, Ryujin came out of her room in her pajamas.

"It's about what you asked earlier. She's Chaeryeong, My crush"

Yuna's eyes widened at what she heard.

"R-Really? You already have a crush!?" She asked again happily.

"Yes"

"I'm happy for you unnie" Ryujin was surprised by her sister action. She's startled because her sister didn't treat her like that before.

"Well, thanks" that's all Ryujin said and went to the kitchen to eat.

"All right unnie, I'm going to sleep" Yuna said goodbye and entered her room.

Ryujin took some food and sat down to eat. She eat quiet and alone.

Until her cellphone suddenly beeped.

********

"Ryuddaeng?"

"Yes Yeji unnie?"

"Are you home?"

"Of course, Chaer is home too"

"Good to know. Ummm... can you do a favor for me?"

"What's that again unnie?"

"Calm down. Lia and I promised that we would pick up Chaeryeong at her house tomorrow to go to school in case we seem to be late because there was a problem"

"Then?"

"Can you pick her up?"

"Why me?"

"You're the only one I can count on because the boys in the dorm are sleeping, and you have a crush on her"

"You know unnie, you're annoying"

"Please.... Ryu....."

"Okay, okay. I'll pick her up tomorrow"

"Yey! Thanks ryu"

"Welcome unnie"

***********

Ryujin pov.....

Is it serious I will pick up Chaeryeong tomorrow?

I feel excited but a little bit of nervous. But I can do it.... For my Girl.