Chapter 09

Ryujin pov ......

"Why do you seem to be having fun today?" Yuna asked me while raising her two eyebrows.

I've been smiling before, like crazy. The beautiful face of the woman I love repeatedly enters my mind.

"It's nothing Yuna, just remembered something" I said and continued eating.

I heard her giggle so I looked at her

"What are you laughing at there?" I asked her. Now it's my turn to ask.

"Unnie, I just saw you smile while eating, because before you were always quiet and frowning. Are you in love?" She smirked and looked at me, waiting for me to answer.

"Just smile, in love right away?" when I doubt.

"I know if you're lying unnie" she said and grin.

My ears are red, which means I'm lying. My sister really memorized me.

"Admit it unnie. Who is that huh?" her tanning.

I took a deep breath and pout.

"Yes, I like a Woman" I replied.

"I knew it!!" she shouted and clapped like a child.

"Why do you seem so much happier?" I will ask.

"No unnie, I'm just happy for you" she said and ate again.

This girl...... what are you doing?

•••••••••••••••••••••

"Unnie I'm leaving!!" Yuna said with goodbye and left.

She is going to the mall today to buy things. I don't know what he's going to buy, but I know it's important.

*Knock!, knock!*

They are already there!!

I mean my friends. I invited Yeji unnie, Lia unnie, Soobin oppa, Yeonjun oppa, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Jai.

"Hey Ryuddaeng!!" Lia unnie greeted me.

We'll just have fun for a while and they'll go home right away.

They are all lovers.

Yeji unnie for Lia, then Soobin oppa who are engaged to Yeonjun oppa, and Beomgyu and Taehyun are just dating and the last one is Kai who crushes my sister Yuna who also crushes him, so in other words. I'm single.

"Is everyone here yet?" I will ask.

"No, I'm still waiting for my cousin" Taehyun replied making me surprise.

"Who?"

*beep!, beep!*

A loud horn we heard from outside my house.

"Who's that?" I asked them.

They were all just smirking and I frowned at what they were doing.

I went out of the house to see who had come.

I'm really surprised, because Taehyun never told me that he has a cousin.

I saw a Woman riding a motor rider wearing a black crop top, black pants, black boots and black leather jacket. She took off his helmet and exposed his red and long hair. I remembered something..

She's sexy when she sway her hair like damn!!

But I was even more surprised when I saw her face in full.

Holy motherf*cker!

Is this true?!

I looked at my friends and saw them smirking, like....like an idiot.

The woman walked until she reached in front of me.

"Hi~, are you Shin Ryujin?. My cousin's friend?" my eyes remained fixed on her.

Damn, she's so beautiful...... and.....sexy~

"Y-ye-yes I am" I stammered in response.

I'm In euphoria.....

I just saw her not hiding her face, she wasn't wearing her hoodie and shades.

"It's good you're here!" And Lia unnie meets her?

"Oh!.... hello Lia unnie!" what?!,they know each other?!

"Come on, we've prepared something to drink" my woman entered first While Lia unnie approached me While smirking.

"Were you surprised?" She asked.

"What?!" I don't understand her.

"I know you like her, so we brought her here" she added.

"You mean you've known her for a long time?"

"Of course, she's Yeji's bestfriend, and then she's Taehyun's cousin. So we're very close to her"

"But why didn't you tell me?"

"I lost time because I notice, that you know everything about her"

"Does that mean she knows I like her?!" Oh my god.....

"No, no one tells us about that, because we prefer You to say"

"But why when you're at school, don't you talk?"

"She has a problem about that thing. She chose not to talk to us because she doesn't want trouble" trouble?

"What's trouble?"

"Long story, you'll know that next time" Next time? why are there so many questions in my mind?

"By the way, her name is Chaeryeong, Lee Chaeryeong"

I think I heard her last nam.....

Lee Franchise. INC.

The owner of the largest wine brand in Korea.

I looked inside, I saw Chaery talking to Yeonjun oppa, Beomgyu and Lia unnie. And I immediately had a nickname for her huh

The bottoms are talking.

I went inside and closed the door.

I took the wine prepared by Soobin on the table and walked closer to where Chaeryeong was now seated.

She was sitting on the couch while scrolling on her phone and her legs were crossed.

She testified even more.

"Stop that, she might melt" Yeji unnie whispered next to me.

"Unnie, she's sexy. How can I not stare at her" I said and bit my lower lip.

"You know, Chaeryeong is innocent. So don't ever make the mistake of touching her because she can kill you" I laughed at what Yeji unnie said.

How a beautiful woman will kill a man.

"Don't scare me unnie"

"I'm just kidding Ryujin, she's really very smart. Even the people who messed up her life she still forgives"

I looked at Yeji unnie with mixed astonishment, again.

"Messed up her life?, who?"

But no matter what question you ask, they still won't answer.

"Just don't find out"

I need an answer!!

Why don't you tell me!!