Chapter 17

Third person pov.....

"You're so good at playing" Chaeryeong praised Ryujin who is now arranging her equipment  so they can go home.

"Thank you" Ryujin replied and smiled warmly at her crush.

"I hope I can watch your live game" added the redhead.

"Don't worry, you can really do it" Ryujin said.

"Yehey!!" Chaeryeong's reaction making Ryujin giggled.

Only now did she see her crush that was so happy and she was happy to see that.

"Come on? let's go home "Ryujin invited and motioned for Chaeryeong to follow her. As they walked, they met Yeji and Lia who had just finished practicing .

"Are you done practicing too?" Yeji asked Ryujin.

"Yes unnie, for now I will take Chaeryeong to her house first so she can go home safely" Ryujin replied.

"Really? I guess it's too fast" Lia whispered and smirked at Ryujin.

Ryujin just rolled her eyes because of her unnie's teasing.

"We're leaving unnie's. Bye bye" Ryujin let out.

"Bye Yeji unnie, bye Lia unnie!" Chaeryeong also said goodbye.

"Is it okay with you if we just walk?" Ryujin asked the girl. She doesn't want to get tired of it.

But Chaeryeong just giggled because it looked like something was wrong.

"Should you be the one asking that or me?" said Chaeryeong.

Ryujin raised an eyebrow in astonishment. "What do you mean?"

"Ryujin, you're tired of playing. And one more thing you shouldn't take me home, I just said Yes because it's embarrassing if I refuse your offer"

"Chaer its okay for me, didn't Yeji unnie say that I will be your new friend who will protect you. So let me do that" Ryujin explained .

The redhead's heart softened with the blonde girl. She didn't think that it would treat her like that.

"Now..... what do you want? To walk or ride?" Ryujin asked.

Chaeryeong took a deep breath, she thought if they ride they would be able to get to her house faster, but if they walked. They have time to get to know each other.

"Chaer?" Ryujin calling her.

"Let's just walk" Chaeryeong replied immediately.

"Okay! Let's go!" they exited the school gate and walked to the sideway.

Their walk was enveloped in silence. This is not what they both expect, because in their minds, they will have a good conversation.

Ryujin looked at hee watch.

'6:34 pm?! Damn! maybe Chaer is hungry' she though.

In the middle of their walk, Ryujin spotted a restaurant. She thought of inviting the redhead here because she knew it was hungry .

"Chaer, maybe it's better if we eat first before we continue" Ryujin stopped, Chaeryeong also stopped.

"But maybe my unnie will find me. I don't want her to be angry with me if I go home late" Chaeryeong worried to herself.

"Chaer.... I'm with you. I'll tell you to eat first because you're hungry" Ryujin explained.

Chaeryeong thought again that it would be embarrassing if she refused her new friend offer.

"All right, but just a minute okay?"

"Sure, just a minute"

Ryujin held Chaeryeong's hand, so the redhead...suddenly her heart pounded.

'Why do I feel different?' Chaeryeong though but again. She erased it immediately.

They chasing their Breathe as they reach the opposite of the restaurant chosen by Ryujin.

"Are you sure here Ryujin?I guess it's too expensive here? "Chaeryeong worried when she noticed that the restaurant they were going to eat at was expensive .

"Chaer..... don't worry. We only have a little to eat so we won't pay much"

Chaeryeong just 'O'

"Come on, I know you're hungry" they entered the restaurant While Ryujin held Chaeryeong's arm.

"Just sit there, I'll take your food" like an obedient puppy. Chaeryeong just sat in her seat.

The queue wasn't too long so Ryujin could easily order.

"Eat it, I know you're hungry" Ryujin said and brought the food closer to Chaeryeong.

"Ryujin, you don't have too...."

"I have Chaer...., eat that so you'll be full and you can go home"

Chaeryeong did nothing but eat. While Ryujin was just staring at her.

And of course Chaeryeong will notice that.

"Why aren't you eating Ryujin?" Chaeryeong asked while her mouth was full.

"I'm still full Chaer, it's more important that you eat. So just eat there"

"But-" Chaeryeong was cut off as Ryujin covered her mouth.

"Just shut up and eat there okay" Ryujin said and removed her hand from Chaeryeong's mouth.

Chaeryeong could do nothing but continue what she was eating.

After Chaeryeong ate Ryujin paid for the food, but Chaeryeong didn't know because she went to the restroom.

"Miss I will pay for the food ordered" said Chaeryeong who was refused by the cashier.

"Mam, you don't need it anymore, your girlfriend already paid for it" Chaeryeong's eyes widened at the last thing the cashier said.

"But she's not my girlfriend" Chaeryeong refused.

"I don't believe"

"I'm sorry, but not really"

"okay, you said so" said the cashier and headed.

Chaeryeong came out and went to Ryujin's place waiting for her.

"Let's go?" Ryujin ask with a smile.

"Yeah, sure"

'She's not my girlfriend, but I.....wish'