Chapter 25

Third person pov.....

"Ryujin!! Ryujin!!" the sleeping blonde was awakened by the loud scream she heard at her window.

"Seriously? At night time?" She complained and got up.

She opened her eyes and looked out the window.

"Ryujin!! Ryujin!! here!!"

"Yeji unnie?" She got up immediately and went to her window. She opened it and saw Yeji lying on the stairs.

"Yeji unnie? What are you doing here?!" her asked.

"You have to come with me, something happened to Chaeryeong"

"What?!"

"Yes, don't look there, come on. She wants to see you"

"Okay okay, I'm coming down"

Ryujin closed the window and Yeji went down the stairs she used.

Yeji hurried to drive to Chaeryeong's house.

When they arrived, Ryujin got out of the car first and immediately rang the doorbell at the gate.

A maid opened it and let them in.

"Chaeyeon unnie we're here!!" Yeji shouted as they entered.

They saw Chaeryeong sitting on the chair. Silent and just staring into an empty glass.

"Chaeryeong....." Ryujin whispered and immediately approached the redhead.

"Chaeryeong I'm here....." She said as she approached the redhead.

Chaeryeong raised her head and smiled when she saw the blonde.

"Ryujin...." Chaeryeong stood up and hugged Ryujin.

Tears were gradually dripping from Chaeryeong's eyes and so did Ryujin's.

They parted in a hug and looked at each other.

"Are you okay? What's going on? Are you hurt?" Ryujin asked one after another. As she looked at the body of her crush, she looked to see if there was a wound.

"I was scared. The light suddenly went out, I thought I was going to be taken by the kidnappers, It's good that Chaeyeon unnie came right away. It's good that you came right away" Chaeryeong replied which hurt Ryujin's heart.

She held back her tears, instead. She just hugged her crush very tightly again.

"What happened?" Yeji asked as she approached Chaeyeon.

"Suddenly the light went out. Later I heard her screaming. So I immediately went to her room. I saw her hiding in the car, very afraid of the dark, asking for help"

"She's having a mental breakdown again" Yeji said and rested deeply. She was very worried about what happened to her bestfriend.

"She needs someone to protect her" Chaeyeon said and wiped away her tears.

"You think, who?" Chaeyeon looked in the direction of Ryujin and Chaeryeong who were talking.

She noticed Chaeryeong smiling While talking to Ryujin.

'She seems so happy with Ryujin' she though and suddenly something entered her mind.

"I've thought of someone" she said to Yeji. Yeji was still confused but when she noticed that Chaeyeon was looking at Ryujin and Chaeryeong, she got what it wanted to say .

Chaeyeon approached Chaeryeong and Ryujin.

"Ryujin. .." She called to the blonde.

Ryujin looked at her and so did Chaeryeong.

"Why unnie?" Ryujin asked.

"Can I talk to you? Just for a moment?" She asked.

Ryujin was still surprised, but he could do nothing but stand up.

"Chaer.... I'll be right back okay?" Chaeryeong just nodded and smiled.

Chaeyeon walked and Ryujin followed her. They are in the kitchen now. Chaeyeon closed the door so that others could not hear what they were talking about, especially Chaeryeong.

"Unnie.... why do you want to talk to me?" Ryujin asked.

"Ryujin.... can you do a very important thing for me?"

"What's that unnie?"

"I know you've only known Chaeryeong for a while, but I immediately felt that you could be trusted and relied on. My sister is in seriously ill and..... she needs intense vigilance so that she can't kill herself. Can you keep an eye on her?"

Ryujin gulped and remained silent for a few more minutes. But in the end....

"Sure unnie, I will watch over Chaeryeong, not only that. I will protect her" she replied and smiled.

Chaeyeon rested deeply and smiled as well .

"Thank you Ryujin, I will owe you a lot"

"it's nothing unnie, it's for Chaeryeong"

Chaeyeon grinned.

"Can I ask one more question to you Ryujin?"

"Sure unnie, what's that?"

"Do you like my sister a lot?"

Ryujin even blink her eyes a few times, she didn't know if she would admit it or not. The only thing she feels now is nervousness.

"Don't be nervous Ryujin, I know you like my sister"

"Y-yes unnie, I have a big crush on your sister" Ryujin replied and smiled nervously.

"I knew it. Well, I'm giving you permission to date her right away"

"Really?!"

"Yes, I trust you a lot Ryujin"

"Thank you unnie. I won't break your trust, promise"

Ryujin came out after their conversation.

She went to Chaeryeong's place again. She caught it talking to Yeji.

"Chaer I'm back" she said and caressed the redhead's hair.

"Why are you taking so long?" Chaeryeong complained and pout.

"I'm sorry. We just talked for a long time"

She sat down next to Chaeryeong and looked at it.

Yeji also stood up and said goodbye to go home.

"Chaer...."

"Hm?"

"Are you feeling well?"

"Yes, it was okay when you came....."

"Really?"

"Yes, when you're here. I feel safe"

Ryujin's heart started beating and her cheek also turned red.

"I'm your savior right?"

Chaeryeong giggled.

"Yeah, and my bestfriend"

'Yeah, your bestfriend'