Omake Christmas Special

I'm going to be posting these Omake chapters randomly throughout the story.

This is has nothing to do with the plot of my story!! No ninjas, no deaths, just plain fun.

If you don't know what an Omake is, it's just a little off plot story that is just fun and doesn't have much to do with the storyline. 

This one is REAL LIFE. No ninjas or villages. Complete with phones and cars.

These chapters will not be related to the storyline or ages, so anything could happen ;D

ENJOY~!

~~~~~

SLAM!

"NARUTO!"

"Sorry, Mayu-chan!" He winced and placed the red bag onto the floor. I smile fondly as he opened the door, only to exaggeratedly closed it behind him slowly.

I stood there with my arms crossed. As the door clicked shut he brightened. 

He bounced up to me and tackled me into a hug. He pulled back slightly and gave me a fox-like grin. 

"I brought presents, 'ttebayo!" I grinned. Naruto was dressed in a red t-shirt, black jeans, and had a Santa hat on. Not much Christmas spirit but his personality made up for it.

"Hey...where is everyone?" He looked around curiously, all the while still hanging onto my shoulders.

"Well, for once, you're actually early." He stared blankly at me then grinned.

"Heh, I knew that!" He let go of me and gestured towards the bag by the door.

"Help me put them under the tree!" I nodded and went to go pick up the bag.  Expecting it to be light, I winced as I tried to pick it up but the weight yanked my arm down. Why is it so heavy?!

"Naruto! Help me!" I glanced over my shoulder to see him hovering over the snacks on the table and drooling.

"Oi! Don't get your saliva on the food!"

He paused and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, "Hehe, sorry, Mayu-chan!"

Walking towards me, he easily lifted the bag up as I gaped at him.

He dropped the bag in the sitting room and kneeled on the floor. Taking presents out two at a time, he began placing them under the tree with the other gifts. I shook my head as I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Glancing at the ID I smiled.

"Hey, Itachi!" Naruto glanced up at his name, expecting him to be in the house but went back to work when he realized I was on the phone, humming a cheery Christmas tune while he did it.

"Good evening, Mayu-chan." I sat on the couch and placed my feet up on the coffee table.

"What's the problem? You wouldn't have called if there was...." I frowned, "You're still coming right?"

I would be disappointed if he wasn't here to spend Christmas with me, but I would understand.

Itachi chuckled,"I'm actually on the way. But I may be late, I'm stuck in traffic."

I let out a sigh of relief, breathing crackling through the phone receiver.

"You're glad I'm going to be late?" I knew he was teasing but I quickly denied his question.

"No! I was just....worried you weren't going to come." I glared at Naruto as I saw him shuffling towards the food. As he glanced up, he blushed, knowing he was caught. I rolled my eyes and pointed at the seat next to me on the couch.