Child Prostitution

Oh yay. A new chapter. We totally didn't see this coming. Well, I DID.

Just...Read on.

And there's a strange surprise at the end of chapter. -nervous chuckle-

~~~~~

"I believe the term is called 'prostitution'." Crossing my arms, I gave Shikamaru a triumphant smirk. Stupid Shikamaru and his intelligent ways. Who says the Naras have a high IQ. PSH, not me!

"Hey, Mayu-chan. What's pros-stin-tion-....?" I turned to see Naruto behind me. Awh, how cute! He doesn't know how to say prostitution! I SHALL TEACH HIM.

"Prostitution."

"...Prosu-"

"Prostitution."

"Hah! The idiot can't even say pros...titution!" Cue Kiba's less than intelligent response.

I rolled my eyes. Great, here comes Kiba. When I first met him, he was really nice. He opened the door for me like a little gentlemen and started blushing when I thanked him. I turn my back for a few minutes and see Kiba calling Naruto names. You'd better believe that I punched the shit out of him. I was damn proud that I broke his nose. Even my parents were proud...well, secretly they were.

Now no one bothers Naruto anymore! Well, except for most of the girls. They got annoyed when me and Naruto hang out with Sasuke. They're only seven! I didn't have a crush until I was at least fifteen.

I couldn't help my snarky response. "Wow. You know how to say it, do you know what it means?"

He abruptly stopped his boisterous laughing. He blushed and nodded furiously. "Of course! It's a ninja move of course!"

He stood up straight with a confident smile.

"No." Kiba immediately frowned. He rolled his eyes.

"And how would you know, Mayu?" He spat. I raised an eyebrow. Jeez, this kid is brutal. If I was actually seven I think that I would've cried. But I'm not. So, hah!

I gave him my sweetest smile."Iruka-sensei taught it to me. He gave me so many examples too!"

Now just wait till they find out what prostitution really means. Iruka deserves it. The way he's been treating Naruto is unforgivable. Revenge is sweet. I've been waiting for an opportunity like this. I tried to get Naruto to prank him but he didn't want Iruka to hate him anymore than he usually does. That kid is too sweet for his own good.

"Mayu-chan, what does it mean?" I turned to Naruto with an innocent smile.

"Don't worry. I'm sure Kiba would do the honors of asking Iruka-sensei." I gave Kiba and Shikamaru a smile and dragged Naruto to our seats beside Sasuke. Sasuke gave us a bright smile and went back to reading a scroll. Class hasn't even started and he's already trying to get ahead.

As I sat down between Sasuke and Naruto I began there thinking about what was about to happen. Just thinking about the events that were about to take place made me smirk. I've already begun my revenge. Soon, this news would reach one of the kid's parents who in turn will tell my dad. Who of course will have the best reaction ever.

"Mayu-chan...What are you going to do?" Sasuke whined.

I simply smiled. "Nothing, of course." Heh, everything will take it's course, I just needed to spark it. Hehehe...Hahahaha.....MWUAHAHAHAHA.

"Mayu! Stop it!" I turned to Sasuke who was staring at me as if I was crazy. Even little Naruto was inching away from me.

Oops...did I laugh out loud? Well there goes the rest of sanity they think I have.

I shook my head and turned towards the door as it opened. In walked Iruka with some folder in his arms. I wiped the smirk off and made my face impassive. Wouldn't want to make them think I had any part of this.

"Everyone to their seats!" As everyone scrambled to their seats, all of them refusing to walk in fear of his temper.

"Oi, Iruka-sensei. What's prostitution?" I turned my head in the direction of the question and see Kiba lounging about, waiting for his question to be answered.

"Wha...? Why do you want to know about that?!" Iruka fluttered nervously around his desk, shifting through his papers, avoiding the eyes of his curious students.

"T-There's no time for questions! So the Founders were both from-!"

"Oi, sensei!" Iruka paused and glanced up, his face completely red.

"What's prostitution?" Kiba asked once more. The whole class was buzzing with curiosity, wanting to know what it meant.

"W-When someone decides to..use... their body for...-" Iruka glanced to the closed door, as if someone was about to pop out and catch him red handed. He cleared his throat and said in a quiet voice, "Sexual..favors.."

Even though it was quiet, the whole class heard. Most of the class started to blush while a low percentage of them were still confused, obviously not knowing what sexual favors meant.

Everyone who was involved in our conversation whipped their heads towards me.

I added to the fire by looking down with a blush, making myself seem more innocent. I clenched my hands and stared intently at the desk. I felt their eyes burning into my skull. I pushed down my grin, knowing what was about to happen. Soon, the rumor will get out that Iruka-sensei was doing sexual things to a student, a seven year old to boot. I ignored the looks from both Naruto and Sasuke.

"N-Now, continuing on..."

~~~~~

Next Day During Class

"IRUKA!!"

Aaaand cue vengeful father.

Mayu-1 Iruka-0

~~~~~

You're in a dark abyss, floating with no thought in mind. Your mind seems clearer. All present thoughts vanish, not a care in the world.

You see a fading light in the distance. Your body pulls toward the light, yourself needing to escape the dark impending doom that lingers all around you.

With each passing moment , as you grow closer, the light expands.

Suddenly it opens up!

The light shines from a hole, wrinkled around the edges. It's....It's a butthole!

You pause, the thing in front of you puzzles you. Suddenly the light starts to pull you in. There's no way to stop its strong force. Your body is frozen, unable to pull away from it.

Your dream ends in darkness.

You wake up with no recollection of what just happened, but a shitty smell lingers around you.

~~~~~

I believe there are no words available that can describe what I just typed.

....Okay I'll tell you.

The other day, I was speaking to my friend Ashley. She told me a story about how she was talking to her sister about buttholes. I know... weird.

And her sister said she was freaking her out and now she was going to get nightmares because of Ashley. When Ashley told me what her sister said, this was my response.

"Can you imagine...a nightmare about buttholes..." Which led to me describing this to her.

......

Yup

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER