Itachi's Birthday Part 1

HELLO MY LOVELIES!~ -saucy wink-

WOOT It's time for a very special birthday party. Itachi's birthday :D

Knowing myself, I'm probably going to spend 20 minutes staring at the screen trying to figure out birthday presents.

WOOT. I. LOVE. TO. PAR-TAY

QUESTION 2: While walking home one night and a strange creepy man was following you, would you-

A: Pull a ninja move and attempt to run away stealthily.

B: Cry for help.

C: Pull a Naruto and face him down, mano a mano.

OR

D: Cry to yourself as you walk faster and hope you would make it home in time.

Love to hear your answers~!

~~~~~

You know, usually I hate birthdays...

But tomorrow, I'm actually looking forward to it. It's not because I have feelings for Itachi... Totally not...

Just keep telling yourself that, Mayu....

Oh great, now I'm talking to myself. I've gone crazy!! I can't let anyone know that I have gone senile! Or they will take me to the ninja asylum! I can't let that happen... I HAVE TO ESCAPE!!!

"Mayu! What are you doing?" I blinked as my mom suddenly appeared in front of me. Damn, she's like a ninja.....Wait......Nevermind.

"Well, if you must know. I was sitting here, innocently mind you, until you interrupted my thoughts."

She gave me an irritated look.

"No..." She said slowly, "We were talking about presents then you proceeded to cover your ears and yell, 'Blah Blah Blah', over and over."

I gave her an unamused look.

"Sure, sure." I waved my hand dismissively. She sighed at my rudeness but ignored it.

"As your father and I were saying, what do you plan on giving to Itachi? You can't not give him a gift, that would be rude." Dad nodded along as she talked, giving a closed eye smile.

"Hachiro, what do you think?" His face still had that same, poker face smile.

"I agree with you, Mina-chan." He's so whipped. I can't blame him, who knows what would happen if he didn't agree with her. Death. That's what.

Mom gave him a look of approval. Oh shee-it, he's getting some tonight. Ew. I did not just think of my parents like that. I grimaced. I gave my mom a once over and frowned at her filled out body. I hate being a child! Well, there are the good sides of it. I don't have to have my period for a while! SCORE.

"MAYU." I gave her a wide look.

"You weren't listening again." I noticed that she was starting to get mad so I gave her one of my cute smiles. A blush covered her cheeks and she suppressed a squeal.

I've been practicing, I sometimes use it on the sweet old lady at the Dango shop. She always ends up giving me an extra Dango. I smirked. Heh, I know I'm smooth. Call me Ms. Slick.

"Maybe you can give Itachi-san a kiss, ne?" My jaw dropped at his suggestion.

"Hachiro!-" Mom smacked him upside the head.

I smirked at my mom. Go mom!

"When she's older." What? Mom! I thought you were on my side! "And I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!"