DAMNIT NARUTO!

I was writing this story while watching Anastasia on Netflix and chowing down on some ice cream xD Love that movie. Is it sad that I memorized the lyrics for every song?

I really don't know what to write in these beginning things, so I've settled with telling you about my daily life. Boring, am I right? XDD

~~~~~

The morning I woke up, I wasn't in bed. I was on the floor staring at the ceiling like it was the most fascinating thing in the world. I blinked a few times and grimaced at the soreness in my back. I reached up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

I glanced at my bed to see Naruto wrapped in my blanket like a burrito with his blonde hair poking out at the top. Did he kick me off? I pushed myself off and winced at the sudden pain in my side. I lifted my shirt to see a purple bruise on my hip. That little-!!

I sighed and flopped back down. My body is in so much pain. I slept for more than 5 hours on the cold hardwood floor. Stupid Naruto.

I rolled over onto my stomach and sighed at the cold against my cheek.

"Cold floor......" I mumbled.

I was just about to go back to sleep when I heard footsteps running up the stairs and my door banging open.

"Mayu-...what are you doing on the floor?" I opened my eyes with a groan and glared at Sasuke.

"Who's in your bed? Is that your boyfriend?!" What? Boyfriend? How does he know that word...and I'm only 5....

"What, no....And that's my friend Naruto." He threw a glance at me.

"Then why is he in your bed and you're on the floor?"

"He kicked me off." I groaned at the memory and patted the spot next to me.

"Come lay down and go to sleep." He stared at me for a second and sat criss-cross next to me. He placed his elbows on his legs and placed his hands under his chin.

"Mayu-chan..-"

"Shhhhh. Quieter." I winced at his loud voice and placed my finger on his lips. He gave me an annoyed look and pushed my hand away. I let my arm flop down and closed my eyes.

"Niisan said he was going to teach me how to throw kunai and he said you can come too." He kept his voice down but it gradually got louder with each word. I grimaced and peeked at him. 

"Can Naruto come?" He looked at the bundle on the bed and he hesitantly nodded. I smiled and nodded and attempted to go back sleep.

"Mayu!! Wake up!!" I frowned at Sasuke's irritated voice.

"Huh?" I looked at my bed to see Naruto sitting up and staring at us tiredly. "Mayu-chan..? Why are you on the floor?"

I glared at him and sighed, "Because I felt like it."

He gave me an awkward look, "Okaaaay...."

"Do you want to come train with me and Sasuke?"

"Training? Yeah, 'ttebayo!!!"

~~~~~

I grinned as I watched Sasuke attempt to throw a kunai at the tree. It missed completely. Sasuke pouted and glared at me and Naruto as we laughed. How adorable!

"HAHAHAHA!!! You suck, 'ttebayo!!" I chuckled along with him. Sasuke turned to glare at me with a small blush of embarrassment. I quickly stopped but couldn't stop my grin. Even Itachi found it amusing. He chuckled and ruffled Sasuke's hair. He scowled and turned to Naruto as he wouldn't stop laughing.

"Well, why don't you try, dobe." Naruto stopped laughing and glared at him.

"Teme!" I slammed my hand against my face with a loud slap resounding and pushed Naruto forward.

"Go on, Naruto." He nodded with a serious look in his eye.

I backed up as Naruto went to grab a kunai. He stood away from the tree, I stood on one side with Itachi on the other side and Sasuke right next to him. Naruto grinned and threw the kunai up and caught it as it came back down.

"Watch this, 'ttebayo." He grinned while getting into a clumsy position. He was holding the kunai all wrong but I said nothing to correct him, not wanting to hurt his ego...you know, as future Hokage.

I watched as the the kunai flew from Naruto's hands. For me everything went in slow motion. The kunai went flying and didn't go straight but instead started to spin and flop everywhere and missed the target completely. My eyes widened as it flew in my direction. Itachi jolted out of his position but before he could get to me the kunai struck me in the thigh. I gasped and fell backwards into Itachi's arms. I felt tears fall down my cheeks but no sound came out of my mouth. I looked down at the sudden pain to see Itachi grasping the kunai handle.

I heard Naruto's yells and just nodded at whatever he said. I felt the kunai shift slightly and grabbed Itachi's wrist in hopes of stopping him. 

"Nononono! Don't touch it!!" 

~~~~~

Aaaaaaand finished. :D

I watched three movies while typing this. Anastasia, The City of Atlantis, and Pocahontas. Everytime they went underwater I always held my breath xD. Geez, if I watched Finding Nemo I would've died and then you guys would have never gotten to read this chapter!! Just think, no story :X But that isn't the case, I'm not dead!!! REJOICE!

Oh ehem....Pooooor Mayu.....  

:D