Awkward Cat Fight

HEYYYYY~~ :D Guess what?!?!?! I GET TO GO TO HARRY POTTER WORLD!!!

-Breathes Heavily-

I'm dying inside. My stomach is doing backflips, my hair is frizzing out, froth coming out of my mouth, face twitching like a psychotic person. That is all the signs of me being happy.

~~~~~

The door slammed open and banged against the wall. My head snapped up at the sound and stared confused at the blonde women. She stood proudly, dressed in ninja gear. Her face was pale with green eyes similar to my own. Her lips were covered with lipstick with pouty lips. My eyes trailed downward to her breasts and blushed at the size of them. They were about the size of my mom's, but not quite.

She stood there with her hands on her hips and studied the living room, I stood frozen as her gaze landed on me.

She let out a squeal, "Mayu no kimi!!!" I gave the stranger a confused stare at what she called me. Princess? Do I know this women?

She swaggered towards me, "Your favorite aunty is here!!!"

"You're her only aunt." I turned to see dad looking at the women in amusement. Aunt? Give the kid a break, It hasn't been two years yet! The information is going to make my head explode!!

"What are you doing here Iki? I thought you were in Suna for a mission?" Iki....So that's her name.

She pulled me into a hug and I gasped for breath as my face was pushed up against her breasts.

"My darling niece just turned 5 so I had to see her." Her grip never let go but loosened when she heard my struggle to breath.

"That was four months ago, Iki." I felt her grip tighten at the sound of my mom's voice.

"Oh...hello, little sister." I paused at the bitter tone and pushed my self away. She let go but her eyes never left mom. I looked back and forth between them. My mom gave Iki a strained smile and stood by dad's side. She looped her arm through his almost as if she was staking claim.

Like a dog peeing on a tree. Marking its territory.

...Did I just compare my dad to a tree and mom to a dog peeing on said tree?

Iki flipped her hair over her shoulder and grimaced, "I had to cut a deal with the Kazekage to take a break. I still have another 5 months to go. The council is being ridiculous. They're being difficult at trying to keep the peace treaty intact, I just came here to deliver a report to the Hokage."

She patted her pouch that contained the scroll.

Father gave a smile and nodded, oblivious to the tension that radiated with Iki and mom.

So apparently my aunt was on a mission in Sunagakure and came back for my birthday, which she obviously missed. But what's with her and mom?

Iki's gaze drifted to my dad and she gave him a charming smile that would've knocked men off their feet. But he simply gave her a sweet smile.

Ahhh.

She's in love with dad. Well that's awkward. Would that count as incest since they are in-laws?

"Oh!! I didn't forget about you, Mayu no kimi." She pulled out a small package from her pouch and handed it to me. She looked at me expectantly and I smiled in thanks.

"Thank you... Aunty" I hesitated on the last bit. She squealed and sat next to me.

I pulled the brown papers apart and gazed at a set a weapons. Kunai, senbon, and shuriken. They were all placed in a wooden box neatly, on the side were little vials filled with different colours. Green, red, purple, blue, and clear liquids.

"They're poison! To put on your weapons." That sounds brutal...Putting poison on kunai? I guess it makes sense but it sounds horrible. And knowing myself, I might cut my self and inject myself with poison on accident. Yeah, I'm that clumsy.

My mom shrieked. "Poison?! She's only 5!" It's not like I'm going to use them right now. I'm more responsible than that, good to know we have trust in this family. Even if she is just worried.

"Well, she'll use them when she graduates the academy. To use them on missions." I nodded along with what she said and closed the lid.

"What if she hurts herself? Don't give dangerous things to a toddler!"

Iki sneered, "Oh, stop nagging! I'm older so that makes me the boss."

"Don't pull that older crap with me!" My eyebrows raised at the curse word that came from her mouth. Mom only curses when she's really mad. And she's only been mad once, dad provoked her when he disagreed about the pronunciation of a jutsu. Dad was wrong, which led to dad sleeping on the couch and mom ignoring him for two weeks. It was very entertaining but irritating. Every time I was with either of them and the other walked in they would glare for a second and pretend they didn't exist....It made everything awkward.

I tuned them both out and glanced at dad who was staring at both of them like it was the most common thing. I guess for him it is. He shook his head and gestured to the kitchen. I nodded to him, gathering up some scrolls and Iki's gift.

I do not want to be apart of this cat fight.

~~~~~

I already typed the next chapter!!! Just editing and shee-it. I think you guys are going to like the next chapter. Maybe. I don't know.