I Can't Believe I'm Apologizing!

SORRY! I haven't updated in a while T^^T"

I promise to do so more often.

Please enjoy the story! I didn't edit it, so sorry for the mistakes, but I will be editing it later on.

~~~~~~

Grinning I munched happily on my apple slices that my mom made for me. It may be just slices but they taste sooooo good. Damn, my mom cut the apples so perfectly! She must be some sort of god. GASP. The God of apples.

I EVEN HAVE A CUP OF CARAMEL TO GO WITH IT!

It's so cute, I could just cuddle it, but I won't because it's a cup....and my parents would look at me strangely...

BUT ANYWAY... These apples are just a snack, I'm waiting for the Big One.

Dad said it's going to be so delicious, and I quote. "Your mother makes the best Kami damned apple pie in all of Konoha! I call it, The Big One."

-And then my mom proceeded to hit him on the head for cursing in front of me. I found it hilarious.-

Now my dad wants me to call it the Big One as well. I told him that I would only call it that if it tasted just like how it's name suggested...but now that I think about it, it sounds like someone is just about to go to the bathroom...THE BIG ONE. 

I stared at my apples and shuddered. Let's just not think about that...

Dipping my apple in some caramel, I continued to read through the scroll. Dad is still having me study through a clan scroll about the Omoigan. It's a little bit confusing but I think I got the gist of it. In order to finally activate it, I must be meditating a lot and focus on my spiritual energy...That's the only part I don't understand. 

But enough on the subject of learning! Mom is making an apple pie for my birthday! Which is today! I'm so happy. I'm finally five years old, but technically I'm 20 mentally. Then one more year until I go to the academy.

I paused in mid bite as the door was slammed open, well more like kicked open. I eyed my father wearily as he bounced in, more happy than usual.

"What's got you so happy, Hachiro?"

"Oh nothing!" He said in a sing-song voice and kissed my mother on the cheek. He ruffled my hair and took an apple.

"Hey! Thas' mine!" I pouted, he's such a jerk. He was about to take another one but I quickly pulled the bowl away.

"Mayu! Leave some for your papa!"

I grinned cheekily, "It's my birthday, so these are mine. You can't have any."

"Oh, leave her alone." I turned to see mother holding a wooden spoon threateningly at dad. He crossed his arms and pouted.

I stuck my tongue at him and happily ate my apples.

He brightened up quickly, "If you keep acting like that, you won't be able to know what I got you!" I stared at him, knowing what he was doing. I used to do that to my roommate to make her do something for me. It always worked. I'm such a manipulative bitch.  I smirked slightly.

"Oh. What a shame."

"Y-You don't want to know what I got you?"

I shrugged, "It's my birthday, I'll be opening presents soon so I'll find out then."

He gaped at me and I turned away, attempting to hide my grin.

"Mommie, can I have more apple slices?" I sugar coated my words and turned to father giving him another grin just to annoy him.