Daffodils

Just posted 2 new stories. So, if you have a crush on Kakashi, go check it out, called "Beastly Hime" and "Icha Icha Desperation".

It's about a princess from another country being guarded by Team 7 and she has the hots for Kakashi.

And the Icha Icha one is about a chunin academy instructor who likes Icha Icha and Kakashi has the hots for her.

Also, if you like Black Butler, posted a story for that too. Romance between oc and oc. Mistress and her demon butler.

I have a vague idea where it's going plot wise but I just really like the two oc's relationship. The butler is very possessive of his human.

~~~~~~

I took a huge whiff of the bouquet before setting it on the ground, the see through wrappings crinkling against the hard stone.

Earlier today I stopped by the Yamanaka's flower shop and Ino helped me pick some flowers out. I felt a littler overwhelemed with all the flowers she thrust onto me, babbling about their meanings. That girl is honestly a plant dictionary. 

I don't remember all the flower names and I can barely recall half of the meanings but I knew that the orchids were for admiration and of course the lily, a classic funeral flower.

The only other flower I recognized was the daffodil, but I think I dazed out when Ino kept talking so the meaning for this one went completely over my head.

There were a few other flowers, all very pretty and had a pinkish glow to them but I didn't really care.

I just kept staring at the lilies. It forced me to think of the Uchiha funeral and everything that caused it.

I leaned forward and plopped myself on the ground, gazing at the memorial stone, towering over me, offering me a small piece of shade against the sun.

I wasn't just leaving flowers for Sasuke's parents, but to everyone in the clan, even Itachi. Even though he wasn't dead, I felt like I lost him and it hurts me, knowing that he was still out there, not the same person I once knew.

"Hey."

I didn't react, already knowing who it was. I knew he was following me the moment I walked out of Ino's flower shop.

I sighed. "Hey, Sasuke."

He didn't come any closer, I felt him hovering just behind me.

I stared at the many engraved names.

"If you wanted, you can come to the compound to pay your respects. You're always welcome." The last part was muffled, as if he was embarrassed.

It made me smile. "Yeah." I leaned back onto my hands and gazed up at the sky.

"I know." I said, wistfully.

"No. Really." I twisted my head over my shoulder questioningly. His cheeks were red and his eyebrows was scrunched up as if he were in pain.

"You're...you're family." Once those words were out, his face smoothed out and had a small smile.

I smiled happily, it was the first time he's said that. It made my heart feel warm, knowing that he accepted me even though we weren't legally brother and sister. He'd always be my brother in my heart. I turned away before my smile disappeared but the happiness stayed.

He didn't take more than a step before he was next to me, crossing his legs down on the ground. I felt hesitant to bring it up but my mouth couldn't stop itself from speaking.

"Do you think...if the world was a better place, none of this would've happened?"

I felt the atmosphere completely flip. I chanced a glance to Sasuke, to seem him glaring at the ground, his eyes glinting red, his sharingan barely held back. I looked down to see his hands clenched so tightly, marks would be left behind.

He never liked speaking about his parents. It was painful for him to be around my own parents, and I knew that mom and dad understood that and respected his space but it did hurt them.

"If the world were a better place, scum like him wouldn't exist." I flinched before hesitantly opening my mouth.

"Y'know...Something made him snap. It wasn't just on a whim he decided to...to do what he did. I know that Shisui's death affected him."

Sasuke whipped his towards me, his eyes ablaze. "Don't make excuses for him!"

That's not what I meant but I couldn't say that. There's no way for me to express my thoughts and Sasuke wasn't in the right mind to listen to anything I had to say. His life was ruined. He lost happiness that he could never get back.

And I always felt like it was my fault, I knew something was wrong when Shisui committed suicide but I just left it alone, and now look where we are, Sasuke's whole family dead because his brother snapped under stress.

And I did nothing to stop it.

I scooted closer and wrapped my arms around him. He flinched back but I held tightly onto him. I buried my face into his neck, ignoring the tickling of his hair on my face. I couldn't let myself cry. I had to be strong for him, he was already trying so hard for the both of us.

It took a minute but his arms slowly raised and rested on my back. They tightened painfully, gripping into my skin hard enough to leave bruises.

"I'm sorry." 

Sasuke nodded stiffly.

~~~~~

I hoped you noticed but this Sasuke is different than canon. He really has been effected with people like Mayu and Naruto there for him.

This was pretty short. Sorry fam. 

But the next one is gonna take a bit to post, I plan for it to be longer than usual, since it's the chunin exams.