Womanly Touch

If you guys like Vampire Knight...I made a story for that if you want to check it out. It's called, "Black Lily". 

I currently have 4 stories I am working on so I sort of get all panicky and switch from editing stories to just giving up and groaning into my pillow. It's hard for me to choose which one to edit first. I have a chapter for each story but they always need something added to it. 

~~~~~

I grinned. I've heard about this, and frankly I've been looking forward to this. Kunoichi classes. Learning on how to manipulate a man, and maybe women, if you're feeling frisky. Also, sending messages with flower arrangements..Still pretty cool.

Maybe I could introduce English to the Hokage as a code! Back home I was never good at it since Japanese was my main language but I still learned it in school. I don't know the whole grammatical sentence perfectly like the Americans but I wouldn't need to while sending messages. In missions it has to be short and quick. Genius! I need to put this idea in my journal for later...

Hearing my name called, I got out of my seat and moved forward to the class with the rest of the girls.

"Mayu! Don't go!" I turned back and raised an eyebrow at Naruto's heartbroken face. 

"It's only for a few hours. I'll see you at lunch, Naruto." He frowned.

"But Sasuke's gone too. I don't want to sit here by myself." I trained my eyes on the empty seat that was next to my seat. He's been gone for 2 days already. He didn't say anything to us so neither me or Naruto knows what happened. I didn't worry enough to go check it out,  I'm sure he's fine.

Naruto of course started panicking and almost ditched that morning's class to run to the Uchiha compound. I managed to keep him here in the morning but I know that right after school he's going to run off towards the compound.

I didn't see him until the next day when he came to my house to walk to school together. He wasn't allowed to enter the compound. The guards wouldn't let him enter saying that there was an event taking place.

"Don't worry Naruto. Go talk to Shikamaru or something." He pouted but nodded and leaned back into his seat.

~~~~~~

I know I'm ready. I've got this. I know it's only been 4 hours of learning but I get the gist. I just have to utilize my body to get a reaction. I'm still a child so I would have to do things only a kid would do. 

It doesn't have to be just seduction. A little kid can charm her way into anything. I would just have to bring out the giggles and cutesy smiles. Manipulation at its finest.

After classes were done and all the girls were let out for lunch, Naruto bombarded me with questions. I told him what we learned but left out all the provocative details like using my body on missions. I kept it clean for his sake. I simply told him about our intro to flower meanings and how girls had different jobs than what men could do. After lunch we went straight into training. Since Sasuke wasn't here, Naruto was a partner short. Of course, being the great friend I was, I filled in for Sasuke and got to spar with Naruto. 

My usual partner was a cute little civilian boy. I don't remember his name, he rarely talked and avoided everyone. He was pretty weak, as a lot of civilians are, so I knew he wasn't going to be a ninja. I don't even know why he was in the ninja academy and not the civilian one. Sometimes I'm not sure if he even wants to be a ninja. When I told him I was going to practice with Naruto, he seemed so relieved. That or he's just scared of me.

Me and Naruto sparred for a while, mostly me just tripping Naruto when ever he tried to tackle me. I'm tempted to bring him into my training sessions with father. I was just about to invite him but right after class ended Naruto zoomed off with an echo of Ramen. Which leaves me to instead carry out my devious plan on Itachi.

First subject. Uchiha Itachi.

I know the compound was off limits for some reason I have no idea about but I'm almost a hundred positive that I could get in. Naruto couldn't get in but I'm the clan heir's fiance. That counts for something right?

I know I'm abusing my power but I take what I can get.

I approached the gate. With not even a glance, the bored looking guard called out. "The Uchiha compound is off limits to anyone not apart of the clan."

Sounds like he's said that way too many times today. I straightened and folded my hands in front of me.

"I wish to visit my fiancé, Uchiha Itachi. My name is Sakishima Mayu." I gave a small bow of my head as the custom for being at a higher class than them. If I had a choice, I would have steered clear of all these clan rules but being the heir, I had to adopt them.

He straightened immediately, all signs of tiredness washed away from his face. "Yes, Sakishima-sama. Carry on." The obvious Uchiha police man bowed low and returned to his original position.

I nodded and as I passed, I muttered a thank you.

Phew, now to find a certain Uchiha.

Time to smile like a cute little kid and force him to give me all his dango!

I took the time to glance around, didn't really look like anything going on. From what Naruto said, it sounded like everyone in the compound was participating in something.

Well, I'll get my answer. I stepped onto the patio of the main family's house and knocked on the door. 

It slid open seconds later, Mikoto looking down with an apologetic smile.

"Hello, Mayu-chan." She looked like she was going deny me and send me on my way but her expression quickly changed.

"Perfect timing." She hurriedly waved me in and pushed me down the hall.

"Itachi-kun! You have a guest."

I gave her a bemused look as she disappeared down the hall, a second later, her head popping around the corner and giving me a wave.

I shook my head and Itachi's bedroom door opened. To be honest, he looked like shit.

He stared down at me before sliding to the side. I took the invitation and stepped into his room.

"So, what's going on?" I plopped myself down on his bed. He didn't move from the doorway and his twisted into a grimace.

"Shisui's gone."

I furrowed my eyebrows. Shisui was Itachi's best friend and I didn't have the pleasure of getting to know him. I honestly only really met him about 3 times. All of them brief and no words exchanged.

I nodded and beckoned Itachi to come closer. He did so, his feet dragging noticeably. I opened my arms and wrapped them around him. I felt my heart ache painfully for him. I didn't like seeing him like this.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." An apology was meaningless for this situation but I had to say something.

His arms encased me, gripping tightly. I sometimes forget he was still a kid.

We both were.

~~~~~~~

Welp, there you go. I was tempted to add more but decided to just post this and put my idea in the next chapter. So...2 more chapters until the massacre. I have it all planned out and typed.