Blushing Bride

You know what's weird? I don't have a clue on what to do for their genin years but I have everything planned out for the war. Like, I know who I'm going to kill off, SPOILERS, and of course what kind of events that will happen.

I recently watched the Naruto Movie The Last and they all look so cool when they're 18 T^T

So I decided to make Mayu as an 18 year old with a new outfit. I got the outfit drawn but I'm having difficulties with drawing the body but I have her face~ I bet you wanna see it? ;D

http://anvelite.deviantart.com/art/Sakishima-Mayu-552640995

And when you look at the picture, you're probably wondering, "Why does Mayu have Itachi's necklace when she's 18?!"

Well...I'LL NEVER TELL.

Eh, you'll find out at the end of Shippuden.

All the character's new outfits look so cool. EVEN SAKURA LOOKS SO DAMN CUTE.

Ahh, sorry. You don't need to hear me ramble~

CONTINUING ON!

~~~~~

I felt my face heat up, no matter how hard I tried to stop, I just couldn't stop blushing. I sat stiffly, sitting on my legs, my clenched fists resting on my knees. Hearing those words come from my father's mouth made me feel light headed. I know that it was perfectly normal for a clan heir like myself but I'm not used to it. My father explained that he would never have done this, but knowing how me and Itachi felt for each other, I'd be best to do this early on.

An arranged marriage.

In another situation, if I was being married off to someone I didn't know then yeah I would have most likely freaked out and thrown a tantrum. But with Itachi...it's alright. My face became hotter, more than alright.

At least they arranged the marriage because they know our relationship is going somewhere.

Both my father and Itachi's father sat in front of us, a table in between. They already signed the marriage contract and presented it to the Hokage so now the deed is done. Itachi and I are engaged. We are to be wed once I turn 16. I already know my mother is planning it, 9 years before anything has happened yet.

I guess this whole ordeal is a win-win situation. I get to be with someone I will possibly love and the clan heads have the advantage of an alliance between them. I'm surprised that Fugaku went along with it since the Uchiha tend to keep within the clan, so the Sharingan wouldn't be under the influence under a different clan. Maybe because the Sakishima clan also has a prominent kekkei genkai so the Uchiha clan wouldn't be at a disadvantage. Hm, now if I were a Hyūga, this would not be happening. Thank Kami for that.

This is all so complicated. I'm never going into politics.

I took a chance and glanced at Itachi through my hair. He was calmly sitting next to me, his face devoid of emotions. Is he mad? Is he okay with this? I know that Itachi is sort of fond of me but is an engagement too much?

UGH! Right now I really wish I had the power to read minds...-Wait....Omoigan...Cough.

But that doesn't really count. I need direct eye contact, and I'm not that advanced in it yet so he may be able to feel the intrusion in his mind. I'm getting there. I've only started training with it a year ago, not enough to feel at ease with it. Usually clans like the Uchiha and Hyūga clan start training their kin at a very young age, but father didn't want me forced into anything I didn't want.

"So," I cleared my throat, "Anything else..?"

My father dropped his smile and ignoring my questioning gaze, focused in on Itachi.

"Do not, and I repeat, do not touch my little girl inappropriately." He stopped for a second to see his reaction. I shivered at the threat hanging in the air. Now I know why he was feared in the Torture and Interrogation department. He's still scary even if he's retired.

"You are to have no intimate relations until you are wed. Hugging is allowed as well as holding hands, but no kissing. These are the clan rules." At the word kissing, he seemed to spit it out, as if it was something vile.

What happened to the father that was perverted and excited for me having a crush? I guess his brain came crashing down now that we're actually in a relationship, engagement to boot.

"Of course, Sakishima-sama." Itachi accepted the proposal with ease with a incline of his head.

I nodded as well. I looked up to see my dad with his lips pursed and Fugaku staring at me with an intense stare. I held his gaze with my chin raised. Our little contest went unnoticed as my father starting blabbering about rules again. When he gave me a small smile I couldn't help the feeling that I just gained his approval. My chest swelled with pride. I tensed as I felt something warm grab my normally cold hand.

"Ah, tch tch tch!!!" My head snapped up to see dad pointing at our mine and Itachi's linked hands with a demonic expression. I rolled my eyes but tightened my grip on his hand. He just said we could hold hands and now he's freaking out about it?

I expected the no sex thing because we're apart of well known clans so we must keep the heirs 'pure'. But hot damn! Dad is going all out. No kissing? I'm sort of fine with that but I think he's going a bit overboard. Maybe because I'm seven and wants me to stay his innocent little girl. Now just wait til I hit puberty, this is going to be so frustrating for me.

"You may leave." Fugaku's deep baritone voice dismissed us and I nodded. Itachi pulled me towards the door, our hands still together.

As the door slid behind us, my dad's voice immediately rang out.

"Now that she's engaged, that damn Iruka has to leave my little girl alone!"

I felt myself grin. Of course he's still on about that.

Feeling the tightening on my hand, I looked up. Curse my shortness. Itachi gazed down at me intensely.

"Are you alright with this?" I nodded and blushed at the reminder of marriage.

"Yes..A-Are you alright with it?" I threw the question back at him, curious to know what he thought. He gave a firm nod and pulled me closer. And there goes my heart, dokidoki as they would say.

"I am very happy to be engaged to you." Hearing the word come from his mouth made me squeak. Just hearing the word "engaged" made me feel butterflies in my stomach and strangely giddy. At least he actually likes the engagement or this would have been very awkward.

So how is this going to work? Do we get rings or would that happen when we marry? Do we move into a separate home or do we just go on with our lives like normal?...I really should have read up on clan customs. Next thing on my to do list.

"Me too." I said with a blush.

I wonder what Sasuke and Naruto are going to say? I grinned, I bet it's going to shock them.

~~~~~

HAH! End of chapter. So I've planned out all the chapters in the future and have them all set up, ready to be typed. Organization skills!