Girls Have Cooties

Woot Woot! Fuck bitches, get money! Party time :D

Or if you want to stay innocent, Disregard women, obtain currency.

Best quote ever.

Just a few more chapters until Itachi kills everyone :D Death to the Uchihas!!!!

I shouldn't joke about that, it was a tragic tale. -poker face-

I don't know what to write-type?- here anymore. So I've settled with random shit.

OHHHHH~ Shit hit the fan. And went everywhere.

~~~~

I kicked the covers off and stared up at the ceiling. I've been having difficulty remembering my past. Sometimes I can barely remember my own name. I've asked my mom to buy me a journal and have been writing in it of my past life so I would not forget. I decided to write it all in English to remember my past language, seems smarter that way, don't want anybody to read this anyway. I wrote from what I can remember as a child up till I was 13, I haven't written anything else yet though.

I'm planning to get another journal specifically for this new life. So I can write new memories.

Mom's voice came from the door announcing that we were leaving soon. 

"Alright!" I rolled off my bed and headed towards my desk. I stared at the globe with the galaxy slowly moving inside for a few seconds and placed it in the red bag with white tissue paper that mom bought for me.

At least I know my gift would kick everyone else's gifts in the ass. Mine's unique and is not supposed to exist in this world. 

I smiled in satisfaction. I think I win this one.

~~~~~

I smiled at Mikoto and walked to the kitchen, placing the bag on the table. I glanced at the food and almost drooled at the sight of snickerdoodle cookies. My favorite! I went to reach for one when Sasuke popped up next to me.

"Mayu!" I gasped but what came out was a choking croak sound.

I turned to Sasuke, ready to smack him.

"What-...What was that?" He gave me a look as if I was an escapee from the mental asylum. Which is ridiculous.

Asylums don't exist here... Or do they? Hm, I'll have to ask.

"Nothing." I cleared my throat awkwardly and nodded to my gift.

"I got you a present." He looked at excitedly and ran to look at it.

"You can't open it now! Wait for every one else to come." He pouted and was about to retort when Itachi walked in. He was dressed in casual clothing which meant he'll be staying for the party and have no missions. 

"Hey Itachi!" I gave him a lazy wave and when he smiled at me I set my sights on the Snickerdoodles. I pouted when Sasuke smacked my hand.

"Niisan! Did you get me a present?" Itachi chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Of course." Sasuke cheered and grabbed Itachi's hand and dragged him to the couch. I grinned as I watched them leave and went to grab a cookie. Before I could grab one Sasuke came running back in and dragged me out. 

I sighed at my failed attempt as Sasuke held onto my limp arm. I was pushed onto the couch next to Itachi, who grabbed me before I can face-fault into the cusions. I stared at his hand and followed the arm up to his face, who had a slight smile. I smiled in thanks and got comfortable. Sasuke stood in front of us with his hands resting on his hips.