Personal Servants Are The Best Type Of Friends!

I found Sasuke in the hallway looking at the photos on the wall. Once he noticed me I gave him a shit eating grin and beckoned him over with my finger. Oh do I have a job for you...He gulped at the glint in my eyes but came running over like a little puppy.

Good dog.

I reached up and patted his head.

"I need you to do me a little favor."

~~~~~

This wasn't about getting any cookies.

No...

This was about getting REVENGE on Itachi for eating my cookie. 

And now he shall suffer painfully and slowly. I'm so evil~.

"Um...Mayu...Why are you laughing like that?"

Oops. Maybe I should keep my evil maniacal laughter on the inside.

"Oh..No reason." I gave him a grin and pulled him down the hallway. We both peeked around the corner to see everyone in the living room. Mom was pinning decorations up with the help of Makoto, dad was sitting on the couch attempting to untangle some streamers. I rolled my eyes when I saw his hands all tangled up and muttering to himself.

Where's Itachi?

My victim isn't even here! That slippery...snake. Weasel...? 

"What are we doing anyway?"

"SHHH. You need to whisper." I hushed him and went back to scanning the living room.

"This is stupid.." Sasuke mumbled. I rolled my eyes.

"What are you two doing?" I froze when I hear the familiar voice.

"Nii-san!"

I grimaced and turned around to see Sasuke smiling up at him in adoration. Pft. Kiss ass.

"Nothing." He looked past Sasuke and raised an eyebrow at me. I grumbled some curses and looked away. That speck on the wall seems very interesting.

"Hn. I'm leaving."

"Wait! Where are you going, Nii-san!?" I looked at them from the corner of my eye. He eats my cookie then leaves? Stupid Girly-Itachi. Now I'm just insulted.

"I have a mission."

"Oh...Will you be home tonight?" Well, don't you sound like a kicked puppy.

"Hn."

 Mission? Is he a ninja? Wow, I need to get him to train me before I start the academy.

I think him being a ninja just changed my whole perspective on him. Staring at his wardrobe which was so obviously for ninjas I chuckled. I need to work on my perspective skills.

"Good-bye Sasuke, and happy birthday Mayu-chan." He nodded to both us before disappearing in a swirl of leaves. I want to learn that! It looks so cool! I grimaced at the leaves on the floor. 

"SASUKE! He's your brother, clean up the leaves he left behind."

"Why should I?"

He took the bait! 

"If you do, then I might sing for you."

He stared at me for a while but then smiled.

You gullible little child. I'm such a bad influence.

~~~~~

Good thing I have my own personal slave- I mean....friend... Yeah.

I grinned when Sasuke came running into my room with a glass of lemonade.

Grabbing the drink I gave him my thanks and started to chug it.

"Um...If you keep drinking it like that you might choke."

I hummed to whatever he said but kept drinking. "I'm not going to save you when you choke."

"Uh-huh."

"Are you even listening to me?" I turned to Sasuke and stared at him as he pouted. He's so cute! 

"Stupid girls."

WHAT! Forget about being cute! That little brat is a demon! If I had my older body I would've thrown him across my lap and spanked him. Stupid kids, which is weird. Technically I'm calling myself stupid. Hmmm.

I raised the glass to my lips. What happened to all my lemonade. Damnit, it's all gone.

"Hey Sasuke, be a dear and- Sasuke? Stupid kid." I grumbled and got up from my bed. And I was comfy to!

He must have left while I was ignoring him.

When I left my bedroom, I walked straight into a pitch black hallway. It was night time so the moons's light shined into the window and gave me some light to actually see outlines.

I kept my left hand on the wall while walking, just in case I trip over some random object on the floor. I grasped the rail and slowly descended the stairs. I don't trust stairs, I always feel like one of these days when I'm rushing down them a step will be alive and purposely trip me. I have a grudge against stairs.

Meanwhile

"Shhhh!"

"Wait! I think I hear her....Get ready."

~~~~~~

AND THAT'S IT!

I shall update soon. I'm surprised I finished this... I did this in school, when I was supposed to be doing something else. I'm such a procrastinator :(