Pudding and Pranks

OH MY JASHIN~ A chapter! This is pretty long, longer than the last one so be grateful! I usually only get story ideas when I'm supposed to asleep. I'm thinking about writing a christmas omake chapter. I have filed it to the back of my mind for later use. ^^

QUESTION: If a dog came up to you and told you that in exactly two days you will die by a horrible broccoli accident and flew away, how would you react?

Answer in the comments if you want. I have decided to ask questions for each chapter :D For entertainment's sake.

READ ON~!

~~~~~

I winced as a shattering sound of glass breaking came from the living room. That sounded expensive.

"Don't worry Mayu-chan, everything will be fiiiine." His smile never wavered as the crashing continued. 

My eyebrow raised at his calmness and shrugged. Grinning I grabbed another cookie. Mmmm, snickerdoodle. 

"You know, those cookies are going to rot your teeth." Pshh! I've never had a cavity in my past two lives! I wonder if they have ninja dentists. That would be amazing!!!

I smiled at him but said nothing. He nodded to the wooden box on the table. 

"Do you like Iki's present?" I nodded happily and swallowed the rest of my cookie.

"Yup! They're pretty cool! I can't wait to use them." I wiped the crumbs off my my mouth and licked my fingers clean. 

"You'll have to wait until you graduate the academy. Don't want to make your mother worry." I raised my eyebrows at the the thought of mom.

"Maybe you can have Itachi help teach you about the poisons." I raised my eyebrow at my dad's smiling face. He looks like he is scheming something. I've seen that look on someone before, on Naruto's face. The look that made you feel incredibly uncomfortable and have a weird sense of foreboding.

The day I experienced that was when Naruto came up with the brilliant plan to prank the Hokage, and I was somehow dragged into it. I don't know what happened, one minute I simply refused to be apart of it and the next I'm helping him set up the prank.

-Flashback-

I was just laying there on the couch, mom was in the kitchen making me some rice pudding. I had the sudden craving for it and just HAD to have some. 

My head was hanging off the arm of the couch with one arm on the ground and the other resting on my stomach. I started to grow agitated when every minute my stomach would growl.

Ggggggrrrrrrr

OH-There is goes again. I sighed and patted my stomach in sympathy."Just a few more minutes."

It growled in anticipation. I smiled and rubbed it."Good boy." 

....Was I talking to my stomach? I'm going crazy!! I need someone to talk to me, other than my parents.

BANG

I jumped and glanced at the front door in fright with a hand on my heart. That scared me! I dragged my hand over my eyes with a shaky hand. I'm going to die from a heart attack before I even become a ninja!

Standing in the doorway was Naruto, rope wrapped from his shoulder to his waist. He glanced around, as if searching for something, when he saw me his smile brightened and literally bounced his way over.

"Mayu? What was that?" Mom came out of the kitchen holding a bowl of...rice pudding!!! YES!!

"Oh hello Naruto! Are you here to play with Mayu-chan?" I stared intently at the bowl as she walked over here. I snatched it from her hands when she was close enough and shoved a spoon full in my mouth.