Lenna's POV. 2

Lenna

     "Alright ladies is time to hunt," Sarah drunkenly said to our small circle; two girls from the engineering faculty and me. The same ones we rode with to come here.
Both were introverted and wild, which made me like them even more.
"Who's going first?" One of them said before she took another shot.
Sarah suddenly turned her gaze towards me and I immediately shook my head. "There's no way I'm going to approach a guy."
"Why not?" The others exclaimed as they looked at me confused.
"What are the odds of finding a good man in here? Probably the half are just immature boys who drink to impress."
"So? Is it not like you are looking for something serious in here?!"
Sarah nodded. "Yeah, we are just using man to please us. There's no need to have strings attached."
The others agreed and I couldn't hold the laugh.
"You can't be serious." I slowly looked at each one of them.
"Believe me. You'll feel something if you are attracted to any stranger." Sarah paused and looked at me maliciously. "Either it is a kiss or more..." she shrugs.
"It is better if he doesn't speak because all the feelings will suddenly disappear."
"Exactly. Once you hear him speak, you'll get disappointed somehow, " The other girl adds. "Most of the time."
"Have you all done this before?" I curiously ask already feeling nervous.
They all nodded synchronically.
"I'm not sure if I can do this..."
Sarah sighs and smiles. "Look at this way. You get to choose to whom you want to give your first kiss, " she murmurs. "Don't wait for men to choose you. It should be you...you are the one that needs to decide who you want."
I furrow my eyebrows as I acknowledged the truth in her words. "You're right."
"Of course I'm." She looks away. "So...do you find any of these guys attractive? Is someone calling your attention?"
I look around and began to feel indecisive. Many returned my gaze in a flirty or uninterested way. There were many men of different types. I admit that there were a few good-looking ones but either they were younger than me or very old than me. But definitely, there's variety.
     I sigh and kept scanning. Searching. And checking out until I finally spot 'The one' .
The man in black suit.
   The one that was coming out of the VIP area, I think, and went directly to the bar, leaving his only friend behind.
He looked like he was in his late twenties. Tall, brunette, brown eyes and he had a beard...a beard that made him look so good.
"I have one."
"Which one?" The two girls asked excitedly.
"The man in black suit."
"Who—wait—oh wow."
"Well, what are you waiting for?!" Sarah jumped in excitement.
"I need alcohol to hit in."
I turned around and went directly to the bar next to us, and ordered two tequilas which came right away.
My head went slightly backward as I drank, and the burn satisfied me.
After taking the last drops, I sighed meanwhile, the girls encouraged me.
       "I'm going to regret this later, " I humorously said, glancing at each one of them for support.
   I fixed my hair one last time, and before I walked away, Sarah spanked me and yelled, "We'll be waiting!"
I laughed and finally walked confidently towards the attractive stranger I was about to invite for a drink or a dance.
There was a sort of emotion that unstabled me in a good way. I began to think about what exactly I was going to say, and the look I was going to give him.
      'Fuck I'm really going to regret this'
    My legs trembled as I got closer but the feeling spread instantly when he turned around unexpectedly and we almost slammed into each other.
"I'm sorry, " he said in a lower voice.
His eyes locked with mine and I fell speechless. My whole body felt numb and alive at the same time when his eyes began to travel all over my body, and ended again where they started.
Sweet mercy.
He even looked better this close.
I cleared my throat when I realized I've been starting for too long. "Sorry, what did you say?"
Suddenly he lowered his head and I froze when I felt his warm breath on my neck.
"I said I'm sorry." He remained like that for a while til I began to feel the need of kissing him.
The alcohol is finally kicking in.
I thought.
He straightened and patiently waited for me to react.
"Would you like to dance?" I quickly said, trying to make this less embarrassing to do. 
His eyebrows tilted in surprise at my offer, and when he didn't answer right away, I felt the need to run. But I remained still even though I was dying inside.
"Umm okay—I think I'll just make things easier for you so—" I barely turned around when he grabbed my hand and began pulling me gently towards him.
"Wait—I never said no."
I looked at him confused. "You never said yes."
His lips widened and his perfect smile made me appreciate how handsome he really is.
    Suddenly he placed his hand on my waist and began to guide me to the middle of the dance floor, through the bunch of people that blocked our way. His hand never left my body, as we got closer, and when it got too crowded his grip tightened on me.
       I peeked at him once after I began to notice how people began throwing glances at us. Well...at him.
       Once we reached our spot I laughed nervously when he turned around to dance with me, not before he took his suit jacket off. He unbuttoned a bit of his white shirt and through his intense gaze, I realized the confidence this man carried.
       I felt so attracted seeing him. He looked so...male.
     He looked like a true man. A good-looking and successful man.
        I smiled with urge and need, and began to dance as I got closer to him. He returned the feeling and grabbed my hand to twirled me around as I laughed with joy.
     We danced til I my body loosened tension and I got comfortable with him. He even attempted a few times to kiss me but I backed away. Increasing our tension and need more.
     I found it funny when I teased him as he did with me. It felt like a competition, like how long could we last without kissing each other. 
He couldn't stop smiling as I did, and everything felt so...right.
Suddenly people began to scream in happiness when 'I feel so close' began to play. That's when I gave in and got closer to him, til there wasn't any distance between us.
    Heat and arousal building in me.
I placed my hand on his neck and when the lights began to flash, That's when I couldn't resist anymore.
    I quickly leaned before my thoughts consumed me. And kissed him.
       My heart thumped too fast, and my stomach twirled as he placed a hand on my waist to pull me closer and deepen our kiss.
     It felt like I was alone with him. That I was completely melting under his touch.
     I pulled away for a bit, but not even a second when this time he leaned to kiss me again. This time his tongue demanded entrance and I tensed when I remembered my none experience, but when I did, he took the lead, and I moaned at the sensation.
The kiss felt warm. Passionate. But like home.
Oh God.
This time I pulled away and left when I got too scared where this could take me.
I ran and went towards the bathroom where I remained for a while trying to process what happened a second ago.
My chest rose and fell with rapid breaths and I squeezed my legs at the sudden arousal the stranger had caused me.
Oh God what I've done?
I lifted my hand to touch my lip and that's when felt how plumped my lips were.
There was a sort of regret of leaving him all there by himself. And a sort of guilt of the kiss.
But God! It did felt good.

So fucking good.