Chapter 3

Two days had passed. Jungkook, who's being a carefree person, already forgot everything that happened two days ago. Well, of course not include the handsome, attractive face of Kim Taehyung.

He was now eating breakfast peacefully with his Yoongi hyung. Completely not aware of the storm that will be arrived in just a few minutes.

"Hyungie, you would not believe what I did yesterday! A rich guy came to the Moonlight Cafe and ordered the special latte. Minhyuk was really really busy that time so he told me to make the latte, and the customer said it tasted really really good! I was so happy that time! And also, another..."

Yoongi's morning always started off with Jungkook's little 'speech'. Not like he was complaining though, looking Jungkook rambles like a cute bunny it's the happiest thing in the world.

"I did great didn't I, hyungie?" Jungkook tilted his head, his eyes sparkles like it held the whole galaxy, waiting for Yoongi to praise him. A little note here, Jungkook loves praises.

Yoongi ruffles Jungkook's hair, smiling fondly, "Yes, you did really really great. Such a good bunny to hyung."

Heat rushes to Jungkook's face. "Hyungie~ I told you stop calling me a bunny..." Jungkook pouted, soothing his messed up hair.

"How can I not when you look like a real life bunny? You-" Yoongi and Jungkook flinches when the doorbell suddenly rang. Don't blame them for being so sensitive, the doorbell rarely rings.

"I'll go get the door!" Jungkook jumped up excitedly, running towards the door, creating thumping sounds in each of his steps. Yoongi chuckled in defeat, continue eating his breakfast.

Not for long, he was getting more impatient. Why did Jungkook off for such long time? He quickly stood up from his seat, heart thumping in an insane speed when Jungkook's scream could be heard.

On the other hand...

"Please let me go..." Jungkook pleaded, with his eyes as wide as saucers, staring at the black masked male who held his wrist tightly.

The black masked male was none other than Park Jimin himself.

"Where the hell did V goes?" He mumbled. He badly wants to just drug the male then drag him into the van and mission completed but no, Mr Kim Taehyung said he wants to take the bunny boy himself.

"M-Mister...You're hurting m-my wrist..." Jungkook pouted, sobbing silently.

Jimin groaned loudly when his eyes meet Jungkook's one. This is probably the weakest captive that he ever held, too weak and innocent until he wants to let go of the boy.

"Come on, boy! Just wait for a second-" "Let go of Jungkook!!!" Jimin squinted his eyes confusingly when a blonde male suddenly popped out, trying to separate him away from Jungkook.

"What are you trying to do to him, bastard?!" Yoongi yelled, shielding Jungkook with his frame.

Jimin's lips curved up when he saw Yoongi's cute frowning face, "Oh hey there, cutie. You're more like a feisty one aren't you?" He grabbed Yoongi's chin, making Yoongi grits his teeth.

"Quit flirting with me, bastard!" Yoongi swatted Jimin's hand away from him, turning over to calm the crying bunny. "Shh, Kookie. Don't cry okay? Hyung will help you." Jungkook nodded furiously, wiping his tears with his sweater paws.

"State your matter, asshole-" Yoongi's voice went muffled when Jimin forcefully cover his mouth with cloth that filled with drug. Yoongi trashes around, trying to pry of the hand on the face but failed miserably. Soon, he fell into the state of oblivion.

Jungkook trembled heavily, staring at Jimin who carries his Yoongi hyung in bridal style. He throws tiny punches at the male, "Put m-my hyungie down!"

Jungkook's eyes lit up when he saw Taehyung walked inside the house. He thought Taehyung was here to save him, but how wrong he is.

"M-Mister! Please save my hyung f-from that meanie!" Jungkook clutches Taehyung's suit, tears streamed down from his eyes. He need to save his hyung, his hyung who raised him up since he was just 16.

While Taehyung was glaring at Jimin who made his bunny cries. He mouthed "You're dead later, Park Jimin", earning a shrug from the male.

Taehyung wipes off the tears on Jungkook's face with his thumb, smiling sweetly at him. "I'm here for you, okay?"

Jungkook nodded his head. Just as he thought Taehyung will save Yoongi hyung, Taehyung already placed a cloth with drug on Jungkook's nostrils.

Jungkook looks up with his pleading eyes, which makes Taehyung cooed softly. "Sleep well, little bun." Not for long, Jungkook went limp in Taehyung's embrace. The male easily picked Jungkook up, gesturing Jimin to walk with him.

"Wait! Are you planning to bring his hyung along with us?" Taehyung asked Jimin who was still carrying the male.

"Yeah. He's cute, not to mention a feisty one also. I love it!" Jimin exclaimed, earning a scoff from Taehyung.

"You sure Hoseok hyung will accept him?"

"I bet my life on it! Besides, threesome sounds sexy." Jimin winked at Taehyung, making the male rolled his eyes.

They both entered the limousine, settling the males on their laps.

"Yeah Yeah. You better be apologising my bunny right away he's awake! You scared him." Taehyung said, caressing his bunny's hair in a most gentle way he could.

Taehyung traces his fingers on Jungkook's chubby rosy cheeks, staring at the male who was now sleeping soundly in his embrace. His heart fluttered when Jungkook jutted out his bottom lips, like he wants to claim a kiss from Taehyung. Taehyung chuckled softly, landing a peck on Jungkook's cherry lips.

"Someone is whipped~"

"Yes I do~ How can I not to get whipped to this cute little bunny?" Taehyung nuzzled his nose on Jungkook's neck, trying his best not to mark up the white milky skin of Jungkook.

While Jimin was trying his best not to throw up at this view, but he still smile softly when he saw Taehyung's face was filled with happiness.