Chapter 20

Jungkook ran to the bathroom, crouched down as he started to vomit his stomach out. He threw up everything he ate just now, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand after he vomited.

He sat there with his mind hazed, slowly standing up and flushed the toilet. He grabbed his toothbrush and started brushing his teeth. He has been like that for a few weeks but doesn't know what happened to him.

He rinsed his mouth for the last time, flinching when he felt arms wrapping around his thin waist. "H-Hyungie!" He turned around quickly, facing the mafia boss.

"Why did you rush to the bathroom just now, huh?" Taehyung caressed Jungkook's smooth waist, leaning closer to the male but only get pushed hardly by Jungkook.

"Baby?" Taehyung called out, feeling confused by Jungkook's action.

Jungkook again crouched down in front of the toilet bowl and began to vomit his stomach out. But this time nothing was out because he vomited too many times. Tears slipped out from Jungkook's eyes.

Seeing Jungkook in this state, Taehyung quickly pats Jungkook's back, trying his best to comfort the upset bunny, "What's wrong, baby?"

"I-I think it's just a small stomach ache, hyungie. Don't worry." Jungkook weakly uttered out his words, smiling softly at Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook worriedly, "I'll take you to Jin hyung." He carried Jungkook but the boy immediately protested. "No need to bother Jinnie hyung. Just a small matter." Jungkook tugged Taehyung's clothes, looking at the male with his puppy eyes.

Taehyung sighed softly, "Alright Alright, don't give me that look. But if you vomit again, I'll take you to him, okay?"

Jungkook nodded his head, "Hyungie, what brand of cologne you're using?"

"The usual brand. Why did you ask?" Taehyung questioned, placing the boy on the bed in process.

"I don't like that smell, hyungie!"

"I thought you said you like it?" Taehyung asked, trying to get closer to Jungkook but the boy again pushed him away.

"I don't like it now! If you don't change it, I won't let you touch me!" Jungkook huffed, backing away until he has a safe distance with Taehyung.

"What are you saying, petal? You're getting weirder recently." Taehyung stated, panicking when he saw tears filled in Jungkook's bambi eyes.

"Hyungie d-doesn't like me anymore?" Jungkook pouted, big fat tears rolling down from his cheeks to his lap. He swatted Taehyung's hand who make way to his cheeks, glaring the mafia boss furiously.

"Of course not, petal! I love you so so much, alright?" Taehyung said, about to sit down on the bed but Jungkook again stopped him.

"Don't get closer to me until you change your cologne, Kim Taehyung!"

Taehyung raised his hands in surrender, "I'll change it, change it now, satisfied?"

"Satisfied!" Jungkook beamed, previous tears and anger disappeared like a whiff of air. He smiled widely, getting down from the bed and began to walk out from their shared room, skipping in process.

Taehyung just stared at Jungkook, confusion was eating him up. "What's wrong with Jungkook today?"

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Hyungie, can I go to the mall with Yoongi hyungie today?" Jungkook asked, bouncing on his steps slightly.

Taehyung raised his head up, "You're not feeling well just now aren't you?"