Chapter 31

Three months later...
"Baby, I told you stop sitting on the swing, right?"

Jungkook pouted. He stared at Taehyung, fiddling his fingers in process, "I'm bored, hyungie!"

"It's dangerous, petal. Look at your belly, it's so big right now!" Taehyung scanned Jungkook from head to toe, wondering why Jungkook's legs and waist still managed to be so slim even he's pregnant now.

Jungkook's huffed loudly, "When will little peanuts leave my belly, hyungie? I want to play so much~" he whined loudly, tugging Taehyung's sleeve with his hands.

Taehyung used his large hand to rubbed circles on Jungkook's belly, "Few more months will do, petal. Aren't you excited to know about what gender the babies were?"

Jungkook nodded eagerly, "I want to know!"

"Then let's go to Doctor Lee's today!" Taehyung carefully picked the boy up, slowly walking away from the garden.

--------------------------------------------------

"So what's the gender?" Taehyung asked Doctor Lee while Jungkook was staring at the Doctor with his sparkling doe eyes.

Doctor Lee smiled as he put down the electric wand, "What do you think it is?"

"I hope it's a boy!" Jungkook claimed, glaring at Taehyung when the mafia boss said he wants a girl.

"Well...It's a girl actually..." Jungkook's face visibly saddened when he heard Doctor Lee's words.

"Don't he so sad first, Jungkookie. I haven't finished my sentence!" He ruffled Jungkook's fluffy hair, "It's a boy also!"

"Wait! You mean one girl and one boy?" Taehyung questioned, eyes widen like a saucer. He gasped when the doctor nodded his head. He hugged Jungkook tightly, "Now we got one girl and one boy petal!"

"This is so good!!!' Jungkook squealed out, "Thank you, Doctor Lee!"

A gentle smile plastered on the doctor's face, "You're deeply welcomed, Kookie." He took off his gloves, "By the way, congratulations on your marriage, Master Taehyung. Now Jungkookie is no more a Jeon right?"

Heat rushes to Jungkook's face, "Yeah! I'm Kim Jungkook now!' He claimed, burying his head inside Taehyung's chest as his face was really red right now.

Taehyung and Doctor Lee both chuckled. "You're so lucky to have him, Master Taehyung," Doctor Lee teased while the mafia boos just smirked in victory, "Indeed I am."

--------------------------------------------------

"What should we call little peanuts, hyungie?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, rubbing his tummy in process.

"I don't know, petal." Taehyung caressed Jungkook's waist, "How about calling the boy Junghae and the girl as Taeyeon?"

"These names are nice but why? Why did you want to call them those names?"

Taehyung shrugged, "I don't know why also. Now I just hope two little peanuts would be alike to you, like small little angels~" he rubbed his nose against Jungkook's one, making the boy scrunched up his nose cutely.

"But if they be like you, they will be more handsome!"

"What are you saying, petal? If the babies be more like you, they'll have ethereal beauty~" Taehyung runs his fingers through Jungkook's silky hair as the boy giggled out.

"Of course they'll have. I'm your cute little beauty, right?" Jungkook said sassily, flipping his imaginary hair.

Taehyung shook his head in defeat as he chuckled out, "Yeah yeah, you're my cute little beauty." He pecked Jungkook's cherry lips as a fits of giggle escaped from his lips.

"Can I go to your company tomorrow, hyungie?" Jungkook asked, clutching Taehyung's sleeve as he shook it right to left, "Please? It's been so long since I go to the company!"

"Petal, you're pregnant for 5 months now. It's dangerous-" "But I wanna see Reina noona!" Jungkook puffed his cheeks out, glaring Taehyung with his wide bambi eyes.

Taehyung's eyes darkened, "Reina noona? Since when you become so close to her?" His grip tightened on Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook huffed, "Since you always go for a meeting, leaving me alone in your office so Reina noona always accompany me!" Jungkook runs his fingers on Taehyung's chest teasingly, "Are you perhaps jealous, my husband?"

A yelp slipped out from Jungkook's lips when he suddenly got flipped over by Taehyung as the mafia boss hovered over him, "You're getting more and more daring recently huh?" He pinned Jungkook's wrists with one of his hand, another hand caressing Jungkook exposed thighs.

Jungkook moaned when Taehyung's squeezed his thigh hardly, "H-Hyungie..."

"Shouldn't have let you hang out with Park Jimin that frequently. You've become more sassy now. Where does my innocent bunny goes, hmm?" Taehyung licked Jungkook's ear shell as a small whimper escaped from the boy's lips.

"I-I'm still here, hyungie!" Jungkook stammered, "Y-You don't like me now?" Tears began to fill Jungkook's eyes.

"Of course I like you, petal," Taehyung uses his thumb to wipe off Jungkook's tears, "Now don't cry anymore. Let's leave the tears later, alright?"

Jungkook stared at the mafia boss confusingly, "Later?"

"Yeah petal. Remember to moan my name out while crying out later," Taehyung started to unbutton his own clothes, making a Jungkook gulped nervously.

This is going to be a long day... Jungkook thought.