Chapter 33

Taehyung traced his fingers on the collection of his blade, lips curved up when he found his desired blade. He picked it up, loving how the blade shines in the dark.

He walked around the guard who get tied up on a chair, struggling, trying to free himself from the hold. A dimly litter light bulb that hang loosely on the ceiling increase the eerie feeling of the room.

The mafia boss runs his blade on the guard's skin as the male shivered in fear, "You sure got the guts huh?"

"P-Please spare me, Sir..." Junho weakly pleaded, his throat was sore and dry as he hasn't been drinking water for a day. His body was bloody, various of cuts decorated on his skin.

Taehyung let out a psychotic laugh, "Junho ah Junho, you're too naive..." He played with his blade, continuing running the blade on Junho's chin.

"Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut your hands down; If you make my precious sheds one tear, I'll kill one of your family member. Now back to what you did, you touched him, even marked him, making him crying so so bad until he almost got panic attack, how many hand should I cut, how many family member of yours should I kill, hmm?" Taehyung located his blade on Junho's shoulder, stabbing it hardly as the male screamed out in pain.

"K-Kill me..." Junho inhaled in and out, feeling very difficult to breath in the small space of the basement. "I-I just touched J-Jungkook-" "Don't you dare to say his name out through your dirty mouth!" Taehyung punched Junho's stomach as the male groaned in pain.

"Just touched him? So you think it's a small matter right now aren't you?" Taehyung let out a mocking chuckle, "You want to die right?"

Junho nodded his head eagerly. Anyone would rather die than getting tortured by the ruthless mafia boss, Kim Taehyung.

"Now look at your pathetic face," Taehyung pulled Junho's hair, "I won't. I would never let you die. I'll torture you until you fainted, then I'll tell my brother to heal you. After healing you, I'll torture you again. Sounds fun doesn't it?"

Junho shook his head, tears slipping out from his eyes, "P-Please... D-Don't..."

"Remember, Junho ah," Taehyung stabbed Junho's thigh, twisting the blade as blood rushing down like a mini waterfall from the male's thigh, "You can try to touch me, you can try to take my mafia king place away but never, never ever touch my precious. Now where should we start today?"

Taehyung grinned evilly when Junho cried more furiously, "Since you bit my precious's neck yesterday," he grabbed the guard's chin, forcing his mouth open, "How about removing every single tooth from your mouth? Oh I love my idea! Let's start the show, shall we?"

--------------------------------------------------

"Where's Taetae hyungie, Jinnie hyung?" Jungkook asked the doctor who was busy cleaning his medical equipment.

"He's in the basement, little one," Seokjin replied, giving a light pat on Jungkook's hair.

"I've never been in the basement before! Can I go there?" Jungkook tugged Seokjin's shirt, "Please?"

"I would always say yes to your sparkling doe eyes but not this time, baby. The basement is dirty and full of blood, not to mention very scary too." Seokjin stifled a small laugh when Jungkook was stunned.

"Then Taetae hyungie is so brave!" Jungkook cutely exclaimed.

"Indeed I am, petal." Taehyung walked inside the medical room, making the boy gasped out cutely. "Taetae hyungie!" Jungkook hugged the mafia boss with his short arms, inhaling the man's cologne greedily.

"If the basement is so scary, why did you go there, hyungie?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head to sideways.

"I have some garbage to clean, petal!" Taehyung pinched Jungkook's nose as the boy scrunched up his nose cutely.

"Garbage? What garbage?" Jungkook stared at Seokjin and Taehyung confusingly, "Mansion's garbage?"

Seokjin who get what the garbage was chuckled softly, "Yeah mansion's garbage, baby. Big mansion garbage!"

"But I thought the noonas that work in the kitchen cleaned it?" Jungkook asked, well when he said noonas means the maids that work in the mansion.

"They clean garbage too but the garbage that hyungie cleaned just now was different. It requires more energy," Taehyung caressed the boy's fluffy hair as he landed a peck on his forehead.

"I'll help you!" A wide bunny smile plastered on his face, but soon the smile fall when Taehyung shook his head.

"Baby, I already cleaned it. Next time I'll call you to tag along, alright?" Taehyung chuckled when Jungkook nodded his head cutely.

"Hate to break your cute moments but can I have a word with you, Tae?" Seokjin said to Taehyung.

"Sure. Say it out then." Taehyung replied, frowned when he heard Seokjin said, "I want it alone, Tae. Little one can you stay alone in this medical room for a while?"

"Yes, hyungie!" Jungkook nodded his head, earning a pat on his hair.

Taehyung followed Seokjin as they walked out the room. "It's about Jungkook, Tae." Seokjin said.

"Wait, did something bad happened to him?" Taehyung questioned quickly, worry laced in his words.

"Not really, but..." Seokjin glared at Taehyung making the mafia boss gulped nervously, "Stop having rough sex with my baby Kookie you horny bastard!" He slapped Taehyung's bicep, "I checked his butthole this morning-" "You did what?! How can you check his butthole!"

"Let me finish my sentence first brat!" Seokjin rolled his eyes at the possessive action of the mafia boss, "Your precious came to the medical room today and told me his butt and back hurts, that's why I checked it. He's pregnant for god sake! I did say you can have sex with him after 3 months but that doesn't you can fuck him so hard!"

Taehyung exhaled dramatically, "I can't help myself, hyung. He's so attractive, he called me daddy, keep on calling me fuck harder-" "Stop there, horny bastard. No one is interested in your sex life. And I highly doubt if Jungkook really said that. Keep you dick inside your pants and stop fucking him for a week or more, okay?" Seokjin asked, his eyebrows raised up to a perfect arch.

"Alright alright." Taehyung agreed unwillingly.