Chapter 5

Jungkook wraps his arms around Taehyung's neck, burying his head inside it. He scolds himself internally as he found himself loving Taehyung's cologne.

After getting carried by Taehyung for who knows how many minutes, Jungkook finally get placed on the soft bed of the medical room.

His mouth went agape as he look around the medical room. It's painted all white, giving it a cleaner vibe. Every equipment were placed in the right place, it's more like a hospital than a medical room.

"Your house is so big, Taehyungie hyung..." Jungkook exclaimed, staring at the male with his wide bambi eyes.

Taehyung was surprised at Jungkook's reaction. "Oh, you're not afraid of me, not crying anymore?" He teased, smirking as he saw a pout on Jungkook's face.

"I...Y-You seem nice, Taehyungie hyung..." He clutched Taehyung's shirt, tugging it softly, "Promise you won't hurt me?"

For the first time Taehyung feels so proud of himself. He was glad that he kidnapped this innocent bunny. "That's the last thing I would ever do to you. I will never forgive myself if I hurt you. Keep that in mind, bun." He reassured, showing the boy a small smile.

A warm feeling spreads out from Jungkook's chest when he saw Taehyung's smile. For once he felt a safe feeling, a secure feeling that he never felt before from anyone. Heat rushes to his face, "T-Thank you, hyungie...That's the best answer I've ever heard..."

"It's not just an answer, it's a promise bun." He ruffles Jungkook's already messy hair. "Where is Jin hyung by the way?" He mumbled to himself, but audible for Jungkook.

"Why Jinnie hyung is here, hyungie?" Jungkook asked.

"He's my brother, bun. He also works as a doctor in the mafia team." He explained, averting his gaze to the door as he heard the door clicks open. "There you are, hyung."

"Need anything?" Seokjin faced his brother, confused was written on his face cause Taehyung rarely comes to the medical room as Taehyung's frame was covering the little bunny.

"The bun was hurt, treat him properly." Taehyung steps one step ahead, now Jungkook was finally visible to Seokjin. A smile immediately went up to his face. "Hello little one!"

While Jungkook was still in his little world. Taehyungie hyung said he's the mafia boss...It must be so great of him be to be man who could even control the police and government! He said he loves me, should I love him too? Jinnie hyung is a doctor of a mafia team! It must be so cool...What position I would be if I'm in a mafia team? I want to be a— His train of thought get halted by a warm pair of palms cupping his cheeks.

"Are you alright, bun?" Jungkook raised his head up, meeting the worried gaze of the mafia boss. Seeing Jungkook still in daze, Taehyung can't help but concerned at his reaction.

"I'm fine...I just...Hyungie, what position I would be if I'm in a mafia team?" Jungkook beamed excitedly, another two males in the room chuckled.

"Of course you would be my cute little lover." Taehyung pinched Jungkook's nose, making him scrunched his nose. "But I want something more adventurous like-" "Like what, bun? You got hemophobia didn't you?"

Jungkook gasped out dramatically, making him looks cuter. "How did you know?"

"I know everything about you. Now, let Jin hyung treat your wound, and he'll take you to my office." He place a soft kiss on Jungkook's forehead.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked with a small pout.

"My work is calling me," he showed the bunny a small smile, "I'll meet you at the office, alright?" He pats Jungkook's head after he received several nods from him, leaving Seokjin and Jungkook alone in the medical room.

"Now little one, tell hyungie honestly, did Taehyung hurt you or do something bad?" Jungkook shook his head rapidly at Seokjin's question. "He's nice! He even said he loves me, but he did say he wants to keep me forever here and it's scaring me..."

Seokjin sighed softly, "I know he's probably too weird for your liking, but I could tell he really really loves you. He just don't know how to show his love."

"But why did he keep me here?" Jungkook asked with a small pout, fiddling his fingers on his lap.

"He's the biggest mafia boss in the world, little one. Everyone is aiming for his place, wants to find his weakness and beat him down. He might not have a weakness at the past, but now," he cupped Jungkook's chubby cheeks, "You're his weakness right now. We can't afford you to get hurt."

"I'm so weak, right?" Jungkook asked, sadness could be heard in his tone. "My daddy leaves me too because I'm too useless..."

"No one in the world is useless, yeah?" Seokjin immediately gives a peck on his fluffy cheeks. "Not weak, you just need more protection."

Seeing Jungkook still pouted, fiddling his fingers on his lap, Seokjin continued, "Kookie ah, do you know how much you make Taehyung changes?"

"Changes?" Jungkook tilted his head confusingly.

"Taehyung is a cold guy. He was trained as a cold hearted mafia boss when he's very young. He rarely smiles, Jungkook. But ever since you came, well not exactly you came, he took you here. He smiles a lot. You may think you just came here not even reach the half of the day, but he's really happy with your presence. As a older brother of him, I love to see him happy. So I want to let you know, Kookie," he cupped Jungkook's cheeks, "You're never useless. And I need you to promise me to change Taehyung more, please?"

Jungkook stared at Seokjin with his wide bambi eyes, "I really changed him?"

Seokjin nodded furiously. A bunny smile appeared on Jungkook's face, "I promise you, hyungie!"

Seokjin smiles fondly, "Now now, let's treat your wound." He applied the alcohol to Jungkook's knee scratch. After this process, he took out a bandage and wrapped it around Jungkook's knee.

"Hyungie, it's just a small scratch, a band aid would do so!" Jungkook wants to stop Seokjin, but the older gives him a small glare.

"You're so innocent, little one. You need to use more tricks on Taehyung. I'm making your wound looks more serious and this will definitely makes Kim Taehyung worries." Seokjin gives a younger a wink, a cheeky grin on his face.

Jungkook nodded his head, lips forming into 'o' shape. He did a mental note in his mind. Not for long, the wound was well treated. "All done! Now let's head to Taehyung's office, shall we?"

"Can you give me a house map, Jinnie hyung? This house is too big! I'm afraid I'll get lost!" Jungkook stretched his arms in a dramatic way, huffing loudly.

Seokjin pinches his chubby cheeks, "Can you get even cuter, little one? I got no house map, I'll be your map then!" He crouched down, "Hop up, little one. Hyungie will give you a piggyback ride."

"But I can walk, hyungie!"

"Well I don't want you walk." Hearing the firm tone in Seokjin's voice, Jungkook complied Seokjin's request anyway.

"Let's go~"