Chapter 14

Jungkook sat quietly on Taehyung's lap, staring at the long table of the meeting room. His gaze averted to Mr Lim and other partners of Taehyung, curiosity filled his doe eyes up.

He placed the book that he brought from home on the table in front of him, flipping it and started to read it. A big coat was draped over his shoulder, which Taehyung claimed that the weather is cold and forcefully let him wear it. He swayed his legs back and forth, paying full attention on the book that he's reading right now.

While Taehyung on the other hand can't concentrate at the speech that given by one of his employees right now. He stared at the concentrating look of Jungkook, loving how the boy will always pouted when he doesn't understand something and how a small bunny smile will plaster on Jungkook's face whenever he read something funny. How much he wishes he could bites the cherry lips of the boy right now- "Mr Kim?"

Taehyung snapped out of his little world as soon as his employee called out his name. He raised his head up, "I'm listening. Continue."

Reina who sat beside Taehyung trying her best to press down the urge to roll her eyes. Mr Kim is obviously checking Jungkook out! She thought.

"Hyungie, can we plant more flowers in the garden?" The whole room went silence when Jungkook spoke. He puts his hands on his mouth, mouth forming into a 'o' shape as he gasped out when he realised himself wasn't alone with Taehyung right now, "I'm sorry..." he apologised, feeling extremely guilty as he interrupted the speech of the employee.

"It's okay," Taehyung traced his fingers from Jungkook's smooth rosy cheeks to the fluffy hair of the boy, ruffling it, "What flower you want? Roses? Daises?"

"I can't decide, hyungie...I have so much flower species in my mind..." Jungkook pouted, frustration could be tell on his face since he got difficulty with choosing things.

Hearing the statement of the boy, Taehyung randomly tears out a piece of empty paper from his file, handing it to Jungkook, "Write down whatever you want, hyungie will give you all."

Jungkook beamed, "Really?! Thanks, hyungie!" He snatched the paper from Taehyung's hand, frowning when he realised he doesn't have a pen. His eyes lit up when he saw the mister beside him was holding a pen.

"Mister, can you lend me your pen?" He asked politely, eyes focusing on the pen then averted his gaze to the male.

Mr Lim was in total shock, "M-Mister? Who? M-Me?" He stared at Jungkook who nodded happily, then to the mafia boss who was glaring him with his cold piercing glare. He gulped nervously at the deadly glare of Taehyung, "I-I can't-" "Petal, I have plenty of pen. Why use the dirty one instead of mine?" Taehyung voiced out, emphasising the word 'dirty'.

Every person in the room including Mr Lim was so done with the possessiveness Taehyung showed. They could only shook their head in defeat, cursing the mafia boss silently.

Jungkook's eyebrows was creased to a frown. Dirty? Why hyungie said it was dirty? He asked himself in his mind but decided to shook this question off. "Silly hyungie, you should give me the pen first! How can I write when I don't have a pen?"

"You're laughing at hyungie now, hmm?" Taehyung pinched Jungkook's cute button nose, making let out a fits of giggles. "Here, take my pen." Taehyung handed a pen that he took out from his coat pocket to Jungkook as the boy happily accepted it.

Taehyung smiled fondly at Jungkook's cute reaction, eyes never leaving the bunny that was writing right now. He gestured the employee to keep quiet and the said male immediately followed his command.

Taehyung stifled a small laugh when he saw Jungkook's writings and drawings, "Baby, is that a pig?"

Jungkook widen his eyes, looking Taehyung in disbelief. He smacked Taehyung's chest, "It's a dog, hyungie!" He pouted, crossing his arms over his chest, cheeks puffed out, making him looks cuter.

"Oh really? My bad, precious." Taehyung joked. Seeing Jungkook was still sulking, he continued, "Do you know, our mansion got a puppy?"

"Puppy?!" Jungkook eyes sparkled, previous sulking mood was long gone, "Why didn't you tell me, hyungie?! I want to meet it!"

People around them just keep their mouths shut when Taehyung mentioned puppy. Puppy my ass, the dog that was taken by Taehyung as a pet is a wolf-dog hybrid that will kill you if it doesn't like you, which is anything but a puppy.

"But she's not fond with meeting new people, baby." Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist, pulling him closer.

"It's a She?! It must be so so so so cute!!! Please hyungie~ Let me meet her..." Jungkook showed the male his famous puppy eyes.

"Sure sure," he smirked, "In return, I want a kiss, baby."

Jungkook wasted no time to place a few kisses on Taehyung's lips. "Can I meet her once we go home?"

Taehyung nodded as Jungkook beamed, smiling widely. "I love you, hyungie!"