Chapter 16

Jungkook scooted closer to someone's embrace, snuggling himself further into that someone's chest, sighing softly as he was very comfortable with this position. He frowned with his eyes still closed when he heard a small chuckle. He forcefully fluttered his tired eyes opened, finding himself blushing hardly when Taehyung's gorgeous face was fully displayed in front of him.

"Good morning, baby." Taehyung greeted the younger, arms still wrapped around the thin waist of Jungkook.

"M-Morning, hyungie!" Jungkook stammered, blushing harder when he found Taehyung's morning voice was rather sexy to him.

"Awake now?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded his head rapidly. The mafia boss exhaled a deep breath before staring Jungkook's doe eyes that filled with innocence, "About yesterday-" "What happened yesterday, hyungie?"

Hearing the boy's question, Taehyung was in total shock. "You don't remember anything?"

"I just remembered you took me to meet Sparkle, then what happened next it's totally blurry to me." Jungkook pouted, "I think I fainted yesterday, that's why I don't recall anything. But what actually happened, hyungie?"

To be honest, Taehyung felt kinda relief as the boy forgot yesterday's bad memory. He caressed Jungkook's smooth cheeks with the back of his hand, "It's better for you not to know, baby."

"Ohh, fine then." Jungkook trust Taehyung. If his Taetae hyungie said it's better for him not to know, then it's really better for him not to know. A soft growl emitted from Jungkook's tummy, making him blushed in embarrassment, "Can we eat breakfast now?"

"Sure we can. But I'm craving for some strawberries right now, petal."

Jungkook tilted his head, "Then let's eat it later?" He felt so confused when Taehyung laughed.

"I want to eat in here." Taehyung said, slowly hovering over Jungkook. His face gets closer to Jungkook until the gap between them was not more than a centimetre. Jungkook gulped nervously at this close distance as he stammered, "B-But hyungie there's n-no strawberries here!"

"Yeah, it such a pity," Taehyung sighed dramatically, faking a frowning face that was soon replaced by a smirk, "How about we plant it?"

"P-Plant in where?"

Taehyung's smirk went wider as he leaned closer to Jungkook's pinkish ear, "On your neck, of course."

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Jungkook was now sitting on Taehyung's lap while the mafia boss feed him pancake pieces by pieces. His neck was littered with many hickeys, which are all looking as similiar as a big juicy strawberry on his milky smooth neck.

He chewed on the pancake, cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk while he was busy playing with the shining rings on Taehyung's fingers.

Taehyung stabbed another pieces of pancake and served it right to Jungkook's mouth but the boy was too concentrated on the rings.

Taehyung stifled a laugh as the boy finally pay attention on Taehyung when he heard his laugh, "Why are you laughing, hyungie?" Jungkook asked, eyes widen as he stared at Taehyung curiously.

Taehyung put down his fork, fingers running through Jungkook's fluffy hair, "You like my rings?"

A wide bunny smile plastered on Jungkook's face, "Yes I did! Your rings are really really pretty and sparkly!"

Taehyung cooed out loud. He took off all his rings, slipping it one by one to Jungkook's fingers. While Jungkook just stared at the male confusingly, "What are you doing, hyungie?" Taehyung's rings hanged loosely around his slender fingers, looking extra beautiful.

"If you like it, I'll let you keep it."

"Really?!" Jungkook's smile went wider when he earned a nod from Taehyung. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck, hugging the male tightly, "Thank you hyungie!"

Taehyung smiles fondly at the boy was now continue on playing his rings, loving how the boy's lips jutted out as he carefully analyse every single detail of the rings.

The mafia boss's eye darkened when he saw bandage that wrapped around Jungkook's hands and ankle. The innocent oblivious bunny didn't even realise there was bandage around his hands. He felt so guilty, so angry of himself for not protecting Jungkook properly.

His thoughts was stopped when someone taps his shoulder as he turned over. "Need anything, Min?"

"About the maid..." Jimin gazed at Taehyung then to Jungkook as he was afraid of Jungkook listened to this conversation. Taehyung gives him a nod, gestured Jimin to speak whatever he wants because Jungkook was too occupied with his rings right now.

"What would you do to her?" Jimin asked the mafia boss.

Taehyung caressed Jungkook's bandaged hand, "Kill her." He said in monotone which is pretty normal to Jimin. Jimin nodded, "Got it."