Chapter 6

"Jinnie hyung, Taehyungie hyung only work as a mafia boss? Nothing else?" Jungkook asked, as Seokjin was still carrying him on his back.

"Well, he owes a company and work there as a CEO too." Seokjin replied.

"That's so cool! How old is he?" Jungkook asked more and more question, and Seokjin answered all of it calmly. They walked and walked, until they finally reached Taehyung's office. Seokjin gestured the guards to open the door, while Jungkook was still babbling more questions behind him.

"Then what about his favourite colour?" Jungkook questioned excitedly, a bunny smile decorated on his face.

"Whose favourite colour, bun?" Jungkook's smile went wider when he heard Taehyung's voice. "Yours!" He was placed on Taehyung's lap, giggling softly when Taehyung wrapped his arms around his thin waist.

"He's too hyper, I need a good rest after this." Seokjin voiced out, massaging his shoulder in process.

"I'm sorry hyungie..." Jungkook pouted, fiddling his short fingers on his lap. "Don't mind him, bun. Is Jin hyung who's getting older, not your fault." Taehyung said, earning a hard smack from Seokjin. "I didn't raise you up to insult me, brat."

Jungkook giggled at the 'cute' brother interaction, "You guys are so cute!"

Taehyung placed a few kisses on Jungkook's cheeks, "The only one that's cute here it's you, bun."

"'M not cute! I'm handsome and manly!" Jungkook makes a 'hmph' sound, huffing loudly with his chubby cheeks puffed out, making it looks chubbier and fluffier.

Taehyung and Seokjin both cooed out loud. "So cute~" Taehyung rubbed Jungkook's fluffy cheeks, making his pout went harder, "'M not!"

And here they go, arguing who's cuter when the answer was pretty obvious already.

On the other hand...
"Let go of me!" Yoongi's hands were cuffed on the bed stand, "Bastard, I said let go of me!!!"

He huffed. It's been so long since he was yelling but the other male in the room show no response to him.

His wrist was bruise as he keep on struggling to break off the cuffs. He inhaled a deep breath, ready to yell out loud, "Fucking let go of me-" He stopped, staring at the sharp knife on his neck, gulping nervously.

"I suggest you to keep quiet before I lost temper, yeah?" The man who hold the knife against Yoongi's neck warned with a sickening sweet smile on his face.

"A-Are you the one who kidnapped me?" Yoongi asked, fear could be tell on his face.

"Of course not," the man chuckled out, "That one is Jimin, my lover. I'm Jung Hoseok by the way. I could tell why Jimin brings you here, with that pretty face of yours must've made him fell head over heels for you. I like you too," Hoseok caressed Yoongi's cheeks, tracing his fingers down until it reached his chin, grabbing it harshly, "But you're too feisty for my liking."

Though the pain on his chin was a little too unbearable for Yoongi, he still glared at the male, gritted his teeth. "I don't need you to like me, bastard."

Hoseok laughed out loud, "That's cute, kitten." He muttered out, but still audible for Yoongi.

Yoongi can't help but get confused. Just now the guy just said he doesn't like him being feisty, and now he's saying he's cute?!

"Let me go!" He shouted, groaning loudly when he again earned no reaction from Hoseok. "At least tell me where Jungkook is..."

Hoseok faced the boy, looking at him with his eyebrows raised in a perfect arch, "Say the magic word~"

Yoongi grits his teeth, averting his gaze to elsewhere with his cheeks flushed, "P-Please..."

Hoseok smiled satisfyingly, "He's in Taehyung's hand-" "You mean the biggest mafia boss in the world, Kim Taehyung?!"

The older tsk, "Yeah, who else?"

"Take me to him!" Yoongi rubbed his hand against the cuffs harder, desperately wanted to safe Kookie from the devil's hand.

"Calm down, kitten." Seeing the younger still squirming like a fish that leaves the water, Hoseok sighed. He fished out the key from his pocket, unchaining the poor boy.

He grabbed the boy's wrists, which are already bleeding, "I told you to calm down, right? You hurt yourself now." He said before caressing the wound softly, blowing it in process.

Yoongi need to admit, he did feel kinda touched with the sudden affection of the kidnapper. His eyes turning red slightly as he was about to cry because no one really cares about him throughout the years. He blinks of the tears before it slipped out from his eyes.

"I-It's just a small cut..." he stammered, retracting his wrists from Hoseok's hold. "Wait! Don't change the topic! Take me to Jungkook!"

Hoseok stifled a small laugh, "As if Taehyung would let you see him. Why so reactive, huh?"

"How can I not?! Jungkook is so damn innocent and Kim Taehyung is the lucifer himself! He'll hurt Jungkook!"

"Well, if you're worrying Taehyung hurting Jungkook, you can stop now. Cause Kim Taehyung will never ever hurt Jungkook. I could bet my life on it."

"Please...I beg you. Just let me see him..." Yoongi clutches Hoseok's wrist, feeling extremely embarrassed as he doesn't really like to beg people, well no one did but he needs to save Jungkook.

Hoseok shoots the male an annoyed look, "Look here, kitten. I'll try my best to convince Taehyung, but I can't ensure he'll let you see that kookie of yours, alright?"

Yoongi smiled, but soon his smile fall after hearing the next sentence of his kidnapper, "In condition, you need to stay in the room, stay still and never utter any curse word. Can you do that?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, pursing his lips. He knew the older won't help him easily. "Fine, I promise you."