Chapter 19

"N-No more-Ahh...Stop..." Jungkook weakly pleaded but Taehyung still haven't get enough. He couldn't count how many rounds they did, let alone counting the times Taehyung cummed inside him.

"One more round, baby."

"You s-said that j-just now-Ahh!" Jungkook yelled out, feeling Taehyung's cock is getting bigger inside him. He cried out in both pleasure and pain, moaning when Taehyung again bites his collarbone harshly.

Their body were equally red and sweaty. Many hickeys scattered all around Jungkook's neck till his chest, a sign of how possessive Taehyung is.

Jungkook fluttered his eyes shuts when he felt Taehyung sliding his cock in and out of his abused red hole. "Fuck baby. I'm close again." Jungkook whined loudly after hearing Taehyung's sentence. Tears have been streaming down from his eyes uncontrollably, "Ahh..."

Taehyung came again. He slides his limp cock out of Jungkook's red swollen hole. They both panted, looking each other with hooded eyes. Jungkook could feels his eyes getting heavier as a wave of sleepiness hits him.

Taehyung who noticed it quickly grabbed some wet tissue on the small table beside the bed, cleaned himself and Jungkook throughly. He threw all the used tissue in the small trash can of the corner of the room.

He spooned Jungkook up, placing him on the bed for a better and more comfortable position. "G-Good night, hyungie." Jungkook softly mumbled with his eyes closed shut.

A soft chuckled escaped from Taehyung's lips, "Good night, precious." He lays down beside Jungkook, wrapping his arm around Jungkook's thin waist and pulled him closer to him.

Jungkook whined softly while mumbling unconsciously, "Love you, hyungie."

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead, "Hyungie loves Kookie too." He whispered out, slowly shutting his eyes closed, drifted into dreamland.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

It's around noon when Jungkook woke up because they slept really late yesterday. He fluttered his eyes opened, heat again rushed to his face when he saw the gorgeous face of Taehyung. He has been woken up in Taehyung's embrace various time but he still can't get use to it.

His face went even redder when he recalled back yesterday's memories. He uses his hands to cover his beetroot face, squealing mentally.

"Why did you cover your beautiful face, petal?" Jungkook flinches, startled by Taehyung's deep morning voice. He pressed himself further into Taehyung's chest, feeling extremely embarrassed right now.

"Come on, petal. Hyungie wants to see your face." Taehyung caressed Jungkook's waist as the boy slowly removed his hands from his face, raising his head up to meet Taehyung's gaze. "M-Morning, hyungie."

"Why your face so red, huh? Feeling embarrassed?" Taehyung teases, making the boy pouted, "You were the one who called me oppa yesterday."

Jungkook whined, hitting Taehyung with his small fists as Taehyung laughed softly, "Stop teasing me!" Jungkook huffed when Taehyung still laughing.

"Alright alright, big baby." Taehyung cupped Jungkook's chubby cheeks, placing soft kisses on the boy's face, "Let's take a shower, shall we?"

Jungkook nodded his head, getting up from the bed but an unfamiliar pain on his lower abdomen makes him yelped out. He looks at Taehyung with teary eyes, "Hurts...And it's all your fault!" He started slapping Taehyung's bicep while the said male just shrugged.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's legs and carried him in bridal style. The big baby that he was carrying was still pouting, "Baby, you enjoyed it yesterday too, right?"

Jungkook stared at Taehyung with his wide bambi eyes, "I did but why am I the one in pain you're not? Next time can I top you?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook in shock, "Where did you learn about top and bottom?"

"Minnie hyung teaches me!" Jungkook beamed.

"That stupid midget," Taehyung mumbled, "No you can't top me, petal."

Jungkook pouted, jutting his lips out, "Why?"

"Being the top is really tiring. It requires a lot of energy," Taehyung explained, while Jungkook was nodding his head with a serious expression on his face, "But if you really want to top me, I can let it happen though."

"Really?!"

Taehyung smirked, "Yeah, while you're riding me."

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Taehyung carefully put Jungkook on his own lap as the boy hissed softly in pain whenever his ass come in touch with anything. He huffed, placing his chin on Taehyung's shoulder, "It's so painful, hyungie."

"Maybe we practice more you won't be that painful? Like the more we do, the more you pretty hole get used to it right?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook just stared at Taehyung in disbelief, "You're so annoying, hyungie!"

Taehyung chuckled at the cute pouting face of the boy, "I know, baby. No need to state the obvious."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at Taehyung. He stared at Taehyung who has a smile decorated on his face, feeling happy as he did what he promised to Seokjin. I made him happier, Jinnie hyung!
He said to himself, giggling softly.