prologue

how long has it been since then? as i recall all the events that led until now. my mother who was attacked by kibutsuji muzan the first demon ever created and also the leader. she was a kind and gentle woman who was pregnant with me at the time before the attack, muzan was desperately trying to create a demon who can stand the sun attacked countless innocent humans, and my mother was one of them. she couldn't withstand the process of transformation and knew she was going to die so she asked my father to cut me out in attempt to save me.

i was saved but because i was still inside her body when muzans blood was transforming her, an abomination like me was born.

9 years later

sen: " papa... hick ... please dont abandon me i promise ill be good so please don-"

as sen tries to grab on to the edge of her fathers haori she was pushed away by her father

sens father: " GET AWAY FROM ME YOU DEMON YOU SHOULD'VE DIED WITH YOUR MOTHER IF I HAD KNOWN U WOULD HAVE BEEN A MONSTER"

sens father left without looking back. because of the unfortunate events of her birth she was affected by muzans blood and partially became a demon whom had a form of both human and demon a being that everyone feared including her own father. after calming herself she traveled around towns in attempt to survive but everyone either ignored her or pushed her away after finding out she was not entirely human. untill she met tamayo, a runaway demon who was also a victim of his crimes pittied the young child and took her in where she would spend the next few years of her life.

6 years later

sen: " tamayo san ill be back im going to go train with asahi san"
tamayo: " alright be careful and dont be to late"

before i left i waved her goodbye i always go out during the day to train and buy niceties, since im a half i can withstand the sun while human. asahi san is a man who i bumped into a few years ago he has been training me since. he taught me how to wield a sword and how to slay demons so i can become strong enough to protect myself in case a demon appears.

asahi: " OI YOU BRAT STOP IMPROVING SO QUICKLY AT THIS RATE YOU'LL BE STRONGER THAN ME"
sen: " its not my fault you're getting old and slow"
asahi: " O-OLD?!? YOU BRAT COME BACK HERE"

asahi san was a former hashira in the demon slayer corps i remember him telling me that when i first met him in the forest where i was getting chased by another demon, he was quite a show off.

asahi: " forget about swordsman training how is your blood demon art comming along?"
sen: " its going fine its pretty much fully developed after all its been years and tamayo san has been helping me"
asahi:" mmm thats good"