ch23

dawn was no where near and unless we cut their heads off together they wont die, if this keeps up the poison will kill uzui and the others are pretty injured as well, and wearing a kimono to fight limits my movements. i could try giving them some of my blood to slow down the poison but im not sure if it works i only know it works for flesh wounds. "soul breathing fifth form shadow dance, second form third form, ninth form, no matter how many times i decapitate them or attack them they just continue to heal. meanwhile the speed of which i heal takes at least 5 minutes for a lardge open wound, and the more i rely on my demon abilities the more i progress into one. unlike nezuko i cannot guarantee i wont attack humans if i do, one of the sashes grab ahold of my ankle and i get flung against uzui luckily he catches me. one of tengen wives appeared with a strange weapon and shot at the demon, i quickly get up to continue fighting and i managed to chop off a arm. the wound isnt healing, but unfortunately it wore off.

sen;" huh where did he go"

then suddenly i saw him on the roof near uzuis wife.

sen;" HINATSURU WATCH OUT"

the demon grabs onto hinatsuru preparing to kill her"im not gonna make it" but seconds later tanjiro appeared and freed her from his grasps.

uzui:" KAMADO TANJIRO I AM IN YOUR DEBT"

they head in for his neck but their blades got stopped.

gyutaro:" theres no way in hell you guys are cutting my head man"

sen;"oh really how about it getting KICKED OFF"

i appear behind them and managed to round house kick his head off in exchange my leg gets grazed by his sickle causing me to get affected by the poison as well. inosuke had managed to cut off the head of the sash girl but unfortunately the sickle demon had already reattached his head, uzui had collapsed with a cut off arm. the sickle demon had appeared behind inosuke who had been holding onto her head i made it in time to shield him" aurgh" i cough out blood getting stabbed in the back.

tanjiro:" SEN SAN INOSUKE"

even so the demon still reclaimed the head."i gotta do something about uzui" i head over to him to check his condition i cover his arm with a cloth and dripped some blood that hadn't been affected by the poison yet onto it i began treating him the best i could trying to slow down the poison " you better not die on me"
i dripped some blood into uzuis mouth waiting for some effect to take place and thankfully he woke up minutes later.

tanjiro pov

gyutaro had appeared before me taunting me and breaking my fingers i lowered my head in preparation .

gyutaro;"HEHE YEH YEAH SO YOU FINALLY GAVE UP LAST SECOND"

ignoring his comments i prepare, i swung my head back and headbutted him with all my strength he faltered and i took the chance to pinned him down with my sword trying to cut off his head "WAAAAAGGHHHHHHH" i had managed to cut through a bit but before i could fully cut it off he started attacking and i was launched back into the air, i was about to get hit with his sickle when uzui came in and blocked it.

sen:" TANJIRO"

uzui:" THE SCORE IS COMPLETE WE ARE GOING TO WIN"

sen pov

tanjiro and uzui both started to attack the demon and in retaliation he was about to injure tanjiro, with the last of my strength i shoved my arm in between them taking a hit before ripping his arm off along with his sickle.

sen:" DO IT TANJIRO"

tanjiro goes in to decapitate him along with zenitsu with the sash demon and finaly but surely the heads were cut off. my vision became blurry from the second dose of poison after just being able to detoxify it after treating uzui which took most of the time during the fight, i no longer had the strength to do it again. i collapsed on the ground panting. i stayed like that for a while until i felt something warm around me then my vision cleared up to see nezuko using a blood demon art, i sighed in relief knowing i would survive another day.