ch14 thank you

shinobu saw the state they were both in and ordered for kakushi she noticed sen was burning and quickly tried to cover her while waiting for the kakushi to arrive to carry her and rengoku in, she was confused why was sen in such a state it was only a few hours before when she saw her on the roof smiling at the moon. but now both her and rengoku are on the verge of death. sen had reverted back to a human before loosing consciousness making shinobu and the others panic more.they both needed lardge amounts of blood transfusions due to the blood loss and both had a ruptured stomach it was a critical moment but luckily they were saved.

time pass

upon hearing the news from tanjiro senjuro and his father visited rengoku but each time he and sen hadnt woken up due to their injuries. this continued for another two weeks before rengoku finally woke up.

rengoku's eyes fluttered open before wincing from pain,he saw his younger brother sitting beside him asleep, he had the same smile on his face he always had but a weakened version, he patted his head gently not waking him up. he then realized what had happened during the last battle, he tried to get up but before he could his father interrupted him.

shinjurou:" stay down you're severely injured" he said annoyingly

rengoku:" father... where's sen is she ok?"

shinjurou:" if you mean the girl who saved you she is asleep beside you"

rengoku then turned around to see sen laying on bed covered in bandages unconscious, he smiled in relief " thank goodness she is alive" he thought though seeing her so severely injured because of him hurt deeply, more than the severe flesh wounds he had from battle.

shinjurou:" i heard from a boy with a hard head she carried you all they way here with severe wounds if it weren't for that you'd be dead by now"

shinjurou then hulled the sleeping senjuro over his shoulders and went home. rengoku then let out a sigh in relief before tanjiro and the others heard the news and barged in crying.

tanjiro:" rengoku san we're so glad you're ok we were so worried"

rengoku:" i have sen to thank for that"

tanjiro:" is she still not awake?"

tanjiro said with a sullen face, rengoku then nodded and looked towards the direction she layed at.

rengoku:" kamado boy would you mind helping me up i would like a closer look at sen"

tanjiro and inosuke slowly helped and supported rengoku over and zenitsu brought a chair for him to sit down at. rengoku then proceeded to hold sens cheek and noticed her snuggle up to his hand.

sen pov

"what is this i feel something warm on my cheek it feels nice" i could hear something in the background a chuckle but a familiar one at that, i slowly opening my groggy eyes and met it with rengokus worried eyes.

sen:" good morning"

rengoku:" good morning sen"

tanjirou:"you're finally awake"

i suddenly jolted up after remembering what had happened and winced from the pain but i didnt care i harshly cupped rengoku's face in disbelief and tears started to cascade my eyes, and i felt a gush of relief. he put a hand on my hand and said

rengoku:" im alright dont worry"

i smiled. all that pain was worth it i was able to save him from deaths grasp, tanjiro and the others became teary and gently hugged me seeing me alright.