ch42 human again

sen:" im... finally human "

she tossed her arms around kyoujurou's neck in glee, and kyoujurou gave her a kiss with tears welling up in his eyes as he held the love of his life. sen took one of kyoujurou's hands and placed it on her womb and smiled.

sen:" we can finally go home and start a family"

kyoujurou:" yes thank you sen for comming into my life"

all the kakushi's hurriedly went to treat the injured, gyomei refused treatment and told them to treat the other's and peacefully passed away. shinazugawa was successfully saved though his injuries were severe. obanai and mitsuri was able to be saved moments from death. just when we started to let our gaurd down giyuu shouted,

giyuu:" ANYONE WHO CAN MOVE GRAB YOUR WEAPONS AND GET OVER HERE NOW TANJIRO HAS TURNED INTO A DEMON KEEP HIM UNDER THE SUN AND BURN HIM TO DEATH"

everyone got up and rushed to the scene, giyuu was trying to pin down tanjiro and burn him but just like nezuko he had conquered the sun as well. everyone tried to attack him but deep down we all didn't want to hurt him, inosuke who got close to him failed to attack him and was about to be killed when his sister nezuko who was now human embraced him. he howled after tasting her blood like that of a rogue demon.

sen:" NEZUKO DONT BE RECKLESS YOU AREN'T A DEMON ANYMORE"

he howled and blasted everyone near him away including sen but kyoujurou was able to catch her and settle her down.

kyoujurou:" sen leave the rest to us please you're pregnant"

she clenched her teeth and held her stomach not knowing what to do to stop him, kanao then suddenly appeared and injected something into him which made him stop and collapse. moments later he opened his eyes and regained his humanity everyone cheered. sen who was finally able to relax collapsed as well.

******

sen pov

a month had passed since the battle luckily the child in me was growing well and my baby bumb had started to show, i payed a visit to tanjiro who was about to be discharged.

sen:" its good to see you all healed"

tanjiro:" sen san!"

i smiled and walked over.

nezuko:" sen san thank you for taking care of onii-chan and me this whole time"

sen:" its alright nezuko im glad you're human again but seriously you scared me when you jumped in front of tanjiro at the time"

tanjiro:" right? but yushiro san said that she was immune because of the medicine"

sen:" ah thats great, i hope yushiro is doing well"

nezuko:" yea... how is the baby doing?"

sen:" its doing just fine ill take it with me when it is born to go visit you"

tanjiro:" mhm! we'll be waiting"

the remaining pillars were then gathered at the ubuyashiki estate one last time.

kiriya:" thank you for comming today marks the final pillar meeting giyuu, sanemi, obanai, misturi, sen, kyoujurou, you're the only 6 pillars left most of the other children left us but we managed to exterminate the demons. thus the demon hunters are disbanded as of today"

all of us:" as you wish"

the twins:" you risked your lives for the longest time you fought and devoted yourselfs for the people of the world"

kiriya:" we the ubuyashiki family thank you from the bottom of our hearts"

they then bowed down to us.

giyuu:" please raise your heads!"

sanemi:" we dont need any of your gratitude"

kyoujurou:" shinazugawa is right we chose this
path"

misturi:" please kiriya sama dont do this"

obanai:" if anything we owe the ubuyashiki family"

sen:" if it weren't for the ubuyashiki family non of this would've been possible"

giyuu:" kiriya sama you did a magnificent job as well so i believe all of your ancestors in the ubuyashiki family including your father would be very proud of you"

sen:" giyuu is right you took on such a big burden at such a young age but you did so well"

he burst out in tears and thanked us, thus the final pillar meeting came to an end. we headed back to the butterfly estate, aoi and uzui's wives gave me and earful about me going into battle despite my condition. we payed our respects to those who died in battle before parting ways with our fellow comrades. tanjiro and his friends returned to their home, while misturi and obanai stayed at their estates in the corps.

sen:" if only i could still use my demon arts maybe i could've done something about your injury im sorry"

misturi:" sen its alright im perfectly fine im just glad that both me and obanai survived"

obanai:" yes if it weren't fir your marechi blood we might have had died, and besides misturi will be my eyes and ill be her arms everything will work out"

i smiled before seeing them off, me and kyoujurou headed to our own home. frankly im not used to it now that i was human but im happy that me and kyoujurou will be able to lead happy lives from bow on without bloodshed.

it was true that sen was no longer a demon that part of her had faded away on the day muzan perished, but it wasnt the only part of her that started to fade.