contents of the letters

giyuu

dear tomioka san once you receive this letter it means that i have departed to the same place our fallen comrades are. ever since the battle my body started to degrade with no cure available, while bearing a child and using both marks of a demon and slayer along with the process of transformation my body couldn't handle it. though we have only known each other for a little over 3 years i truly enjoyed fighting by your side. your stoic and quiet personality was very calming for me, and im glad to see you smile more. please take care of kyoujurou for me ill be telling shinobu all about you hehe~

rengoku sen.

sanemi

sanemi i wonder if you're even reading this letter but if you are im surprised i didn't expect the hot headed sanemi that tried to kill me read my letter. before you decide to rip this letter apart remember when i asked if there was anything you wanted to say to our fallen friends? the reason behind that was because i have joined them, try to get along better with giyuu ok after finally seeing him smile like that dont you also feel happy? dont be an asshole and say no. if you want to know why i have passed talk to giyuu. ill tell genya everything you told me about all of your regrets of not protecting him well, but sanemi dont feel guilty i know genya wouldn't blame you after all you brothers share the same feelings dont you?

rengoku sen

mitsuri

misturi this will be my final letter to you that i will send, i will be joining shinobu and the others now and ill make sure to tell them everything that you told me when i visited. thank you for being a great friend and one of the first ones to accept me when i joined, your loving and cheerful personality has encouraged me many times when i felt distressed my only regret is not being able to attend you and obanai sans wedding its a pity, please check up on kyoujurou for me sometimes alright? and bring your kid as well wink~.

rengoku sen

obanai

obanai san you might've already heard from misturi and this is probably misturi reading it to you, when i first met you that day in the forest i was truly impressed by how strong and polished your technique was. especially during the pillar training session i enjoyed sparing with you but you really need to lighten up with people other tyan misturi, otherwise your kids will like their mother more than you~. obanai san if the reason you are still avoiding misturi is because of your past and you dont feel good enough for her i can assure you that your more than good enough so stop wasting time and propose, but if you ever hurt misturi me and shinobu will haunt you.

rengoku sen

asahi

asahi san im writing this letter to you because i wanted to thank you for accepting me and training me, without your guidance i wouldn't have been who i was and have the chance to meet kyoujurou. though you were quite a harsh and violent teacher i truly love you, when i was left alone you and tamayo took me in and in a sense you were like a father to me. once you read this i will most likely have passed from my degrading body, to be honest i never imagined i would die before you old man.

rengoku sen

uzui

uzui san and your wives suma makio and hanatsuru, thank you guys for helping us when kyouka was being born, though we have only fought together for a short time in the red light district i really enjoyed fighting with you all and i hope you all lead happy and flamboyant lives. if you are wondering why i am writing to you all like this it means i have passed on flamboyantly, as kyoujurou's closest friend please take care if him and continue to stay by his side in my place.