ch17 mitsuri

now that i have gotten closer to the demon i noticed her eyes have a mark "lower moon three" so there really was a twelve kizuki here, i changed my position dodging her attacks "soul breathing seventh form crimson judgment"
i cut the demons head of but instead of fading away it cracked like ice.

sen:" inosuke this isnt the main body of the demon"

inosuke:" I KNEW THAT ALREADY"

he then proceeded to use his fith form and locating the main body, we rushed towards the direction the demon was at by the time we arrived giyuu had already decapitated the demon.

sen:" aww tomiok you got ahead of us the one we fought was a clone"

and again he ignored us with a solemn look the slayers began to melt soon kakushis arrived, i stayed behind to help shinobu treat the surviving slayers and medicate them before heading back. i changed my clothes into a white kimono before heading towards kyoujurous room to check up on him.

kyoujurou:" welcome back sen how was the mission"

sen:" it was freezing i cant feel my fingers i might have frost bite, if i had known it was so cold i would've worn thicker clothes"

kyoujurou chuckled before gesturing me over i walked over and sat by the edge of the bed he was resting on, he grabbed my hands to warm them which made me feel happy with the kind gesture.

kyoujurou:" i wouldn't want your hands to freeze of now would i... i hope this helps"

sen:"its warm... thank you kyoujurou"

we then both smiled at each other, we chatted together while i was warming up from the cold, which i wont be able to do as often since he will be going on missions again after getting discharged the day after tomorrow

next day

what a nice day today

misturi:" sen san! are you free today"

sen:" misturi san its nice to see you yes im free today"

mitsuri:" thats great lets go shopping together ill make you some pancakes too"

pancakes? what is that i wondered she then grabbed my hand pulling me to go with her, i couldn't refuse when she is so eager and happy.

sen:" alright lets go then"

misturi sans cheerfulness is always so nice to be around i cant helo but feel happy being around her. we went to the nearest town to do some shopping we tried on kimonos together and ate lunch, like kyoujurou it seems misturi san also eats alot i giggled at their resemblance.

sen:" mitsuri san what does kyoujurou san like to eat? i would like to make some for him since he is getting discharged soon, and his eye is fully healed so he'll be able to go on missions again"

mitsuri:" hmm ah he really likes baked sweet potatoes"

i chuckled at her response i didnt expect him to like something as simple as baked sweet potatoes.

sen:" alright lets go buy some ill make sure to make them the best he has ever eaten"

after we bought the sweet potatoes misturi invited me to her home to treat me to some pancakes, i really enjoyed them they were so fluffy. before i left i barrowed her oven to bake the potatoes so i can give it to kyoujurou on my way back" i hope he likes them" i thought

misturi pov

"she must be baking the potatoes for rengoku san right now lets go check up on her" i walked down the hall towards the kitchen and when i arrived i saw sen happily smiling while fanning the stove, she must really love rengoku san, i went closer to her and grabbed her hands

mitsuri:" i support you!"

she just tilted her head in confusion and laughed. not long after she left the house and started making her way back to rengoku san, i hope everything goes well between them.

sen pov

i got back to the butterfly mansion and when i got closer to kyoujurous room i heard a familiar voice," is that tanjiro san i wonder what they were talking about" i entered the room and a saw kyoujurou blushing

sen:" kyoujurou?"

tanjiro was shocked from my sudden arrival he bid us farewell before quickly dashing out.

sen:" are you ok kyoujurou your face is quite red"

kyoujurou:" o-of course im f-fine"

sen:"hmm?"

i said while tilting my head before remembering what i was here for i smiled

sen:" here for you"

kyoujurou:" what is it?"