ch49 we meet again

sen father:" is that a crow carrying a letter?, hold up WAIT ITS COMMING FOR ME"

crow:" letter letter from rengoku sennnnn"

sen father:" eh? sen?"

he read the letter and before he could process what it had said he fell to the ground and started yelling. grieving for the daughter that he had lost once again, he thanked the crow for sending him the letter before it flew once again and headed towards the village of shinobi where uzui resided. suma who had received the letter read it and screamed at the news.

uzui:" SUMA WHATS WRONG?"

suma:" TENGEN SAN SEN SAN IS DEAD"

uzui:" what?"

makio and hinatsuru were shocked and they both croweded around uzui trying to read the letter. they all slapped their mouths in the unexpected news and grieved for her.

uzui:" girls we're going to the rengoku estate we shall flamboyantly carry out her will"

the girls:" YES!"

*******

yushiro:" hah a letter is this what she has been doing instead of resting? that dumbass"

at first he refused to read it out of annoyment, he kept on looking back at the letter that he had set aside andeventually gave in, he frowned at the content upon reading and clenched his jaw,

yushiro:" that fool"

he set the letter on a table next to tamayo's hairpin and prepared to head out.

tanjiro's crow then returned to him, carrying letters that he didn't know about. tanjiro who had a sullen expression looked up and noticed the crow.

tanjiro:" there's still more letters? did you not find everyone?"

crow:" caw caw its for you and those 3 brats"

he grabbed the letters and called everyone together, reading the letters she wrote for them admits her death. with tears dripping down their faces they tried to smile for her.

zenitsu:" isnt this supposed to be a heartwarming letter to me hic.. hic WHY IS SHE DISSING ME"

he said crying profusely. tanjiro and nezuko tightly held the letter, inosuke who couldn't read asked tanjiro for help. he listend to him read her last words to him while biting his head.

tanjiro:" lets all grant her wishes and be happy alright? hic... after all we cant let her down"

*******

the last 3 letters were then delivered right back to their home, first one was dedicated to senjuro and shinjuro the second to kyoujurou and the third was for her daughter kyouka.

shinjuro passed the letter to senjuro who had been trying to comfort his brother, he read the letter out loud to his father who was standing outside trying to calm himself. the words that she had left for him didnt help but only made him more emotional than he already was along with senjuro.

the crow handed the letter to kyoujurou who struggled to read the letter with tears covering his vision, looking at her motionless body that had been covered by a white cloth. he shakily read the letter and held it close to his heart, and wept. that day many tears fell from the faces of her friends.

16 years later

kyouka pov

kyouka:" ne senjuro is father reading mothers letter again? he always does that on her anniversary"