ch35

after that we had a small argument and it was our very first argument.

sen:" no i do not want you getting hurt for me"

kyoujurou:" and i dont want you sacrificing yourself for me either"

senjuro came in to witness us smiling and glaring at each other.

senjuro:" what happened while i was getting food"

he said while tilting his head in confusion. we both turned our heads towards senjuro and said

"SENJURO"

he became flustered from the sudden pressure, after we explained the situation like a piece maker senjuro suggested that we set some rules when it came to fighting together. we happily agreed, and rules were made. 1 not to sacrifice ourselves for one another 2 promise to stay alive at all costs 3 do not unnecessarily get hurt for each other after that senjuro brought me foods that i loved" he put do much effort into it" i thought. kyoujurou insisted on feeding me but i rejected, he looked sad like a puppy that didn't receive a treat. i sighed and gave in and let him feed me, i didnt have much strength in my arms anyway. shinobu then dropped by to check on me and if i returned back to normal.

shinobu:" can you still use demon arts?"

shinobu asked, i tried to use one of the harmless spells but i realized it was much weaker and harder to access compared to before.

sen:" the drug is quite effective, though i can still use it it has become weaker and harder to use"

shinobu:" im glad, the drug to turn demons back into human is almost developed then"

she smiled, it was late so she went back after saying goodbye. kyoujurou didnt want to leave my side so we slept together with him cuddling me.

******

kyoujurou told me everything that transpired while i was under the influence of the drug, i was surprised to hear tamayo san and yushiro was here. in a weeks time the pillar training session will also take place, uzui on stamina training, misturi on flexibility, iguro on precision training, sanemi on infinite pounding, im on breath training, kyoujurou would be on swordsmanship improvement, muichiro on quick movement, and gyomei on muscle reinforcement. another reason for this training was for us to obtain a mark that increased our physical abilities. "is it like the mark on tanjiro?" i thought.

shinobu will not be joining because she is busy developing a drug with tamayo, giyuu san would not be joining for reasons unknown.
i took a walk outside in the garden after lying down for so long, i went up to a beautiful red magnolia tree. despite being covered in snow the scarlet flowers burn through vividly, quite fitting for the rengoku estate. i admired the flowers when kyoujurou walked up to me and nuzzled his head against my shoulder.

sen:" it looks alot like you, always burning with passion"

i said as i raised a hand to pat his head. he moved my hair and gave my neck a kiss making me flinch.

sen:" kyoujurou what are you doing"

kyoujurou smiled before resting his chin on my shoulder.

kyoujurou:" sen lets have a date at the swordsman village before the training begins, your sword is damaged and the hot springs their are good for the body"

i looked back at the tree catching a fallen petal.

sen:" will oyakata sama allow that? its almost time for the pillar training"

kyoujurou:" it'll be alright we still have a few days before then"

sen:" right we have a pillar meeting later"

kyoujurou:" thats great ill ask him then, but are you sure you can go its only been two days since you woke up"

sen:" yes most of my strength is back, it could also be an important meeting"

we stayed outside walking around a bit longer before i went inside to get changed to head to the corps headquarters. we were the last to arrive.

sanemi:" so you survived"

sen:" thanks to shinobu san"

i looked around and noticed giyuu wasnt here.

sen:" shinobu where is tomioka san?"

shinobu smiled her usual smile before saying

shinobu:" i have something to discuss before then he wilk arrive after"

i was a bit worried about what she wanted to discuss, the ubuyashiki children then welcomed us in. we sat down and payed our respects to amane san, oyakata sama's illness must have gotten worse. shinobu started the meeting with a progress report on the drug and how she had planned to deal with upper moon 2. he plan was to get eaten to weaken him, her body had a high condensation of wisteria poison. i clenched my fist i couldn't say anything because i knew that i couldn't stop her and it was the only way. giyuu then appeared to join the meeting, he was confused as to why everyone was already there long before him.

amane san began to explain some new information on the mark, the bearers of the mark would not live pass the age of 25. but because it was generations before the likely hood for it apply to us was less but not impossible.

amane:" oyakata sama has made a discovery, once muzan is destroyed the demons born by his blood would also disappear"

everyone remained calm as we all suspected something similar would happen, but they all turned to look at me as it would also affect me.
out of them all kyoujurou was the most pained one of all.

shinobu:" kyoujurou dont worry we'll finish a fully developed drug before then"

kyoujurou:" i hope so"

sanemi:" tsk"

amane also informed us the final battle will happen soon and nezuko will be hidden away with the ubuyashiki children, with former pillars protecting them.

with the ending of the meeting the pillars all went back and i waitrd for kyoujurou outside at the front.

kyoujurou pov

kyoujurou:" amane sama! i would like permission to take sen along with me for a visit at the hidden swordsman village"

amane:" permission granted but make sure to return before the training begins"

kyoujurou:" of course and i would like to inform you that i am planning on something while i am there"

upon hearing my plan amane smiled and gave me her permission and blessings. i smiled with relief and bowed before heading back to sen who was waiting outside.