ch 6 first mission

its been a week since then and my sword finally arrived, though my old one that asahi san gave me is old and chipped i still kept it as a memory "i should go visit them sometime". i put on the new uniform i had just received from a kakushi. today i recieved my first mission i grabbed my katana and saw myself in the mirror" it really feels as if im part of the corps now" and began to set out. since oyakata sama sent a hashira out means that there is a high chance a strong morphed demon or even a twelve kizuki could be involved. i picked up my pace in order to arrive before nightfall.

" ah i made it in time" the mission was located in a mountain covered in flower tree's though it looks pretty a demon resides here, quite a good tactic to attract humans. i proceeded in caution looking around my surroundings for demons when i heard some arguing.

slayer1:" YOU SAID YOU WERE A HASHIRA DIDNT YOU THEN QUICKLY KILL THAT DEMON"

slayer2:" who do you think you are to order me shouldn't you useless mizunoto's be protecting me"

slayer3:" what? how could a hashira say that aren't the superiors supposed to protect the weak?"

upon hearing the argument i jumped onto a branch of a tree nearby to see what was going on, the slayer that claimed to be a hashira wasnt among those i saw in the meeting and he seemed too weak to be one "oho so he is lying now that i think about it isnt him putting his subordinates in danger against the rules? ill have to report him later" after all i didnt read all those rules while i was waiting for my sword for nothing. i have quite a troublesome first mission.

GRRUUAAARGGGHHHHHH

slayer2:" EEEEK quickly kill that thing!"

slayer1:" AREN'T U SUPPOSED TO BE A HASHIRA YOU'RE STRONGER YOU DO IT"

slayer2:" hey demon lets make a d-deal ill let you eat those two in exchange spare me please"

the demon didnt listen and proceeded to attack the arrogant slayer, but before it could injure him i severed its arm and softly landed on the ground.

demon:"GUAAAARGGHHGG what did you do YOU BUG"

sen:" my my how rude calling me a bug"

slayer1:" w-we're saved"

slayer2:" who are you! answer me"

sen:" what you just did is a violation of the rules boy you will be receiving a punishment after the mission if you survive of course"

slayer2:"HAAAH? who do you think you are to punish me? im a hashira!"

sen:" hmmm are you now i dont remember seeing you at the meeting"

the boy's face darkened after comming to a realization.

slayer2:" th-then y-you're a HASHIRA?!?"

before i could reply the demon started to move.

demon:" DONT IGNORE ME YOU INSOLENT HUMAN"

the demon launched an attack with his long arms, though the demon was quite big it wasnt very fast, i prepared to attack it seems this one isnt the one i shoukd be worrying about "soul breathing sixth form angels mirror i launched a circular attack cutting the multiple arms aiming at us, then i jumped landing on the regenerating arms using it as a latter to its head and i quickly sliced it off and watching the demon fade to ashes.

sen:" now then where was i ah yes i am sen the soul pillar a hashira even though i was just recently appointed i am still in position to punish you"

i smiled i walked ovee to the two other injured slayers behind them and directed them the way to exit the mountain before i continued to hunt the rest of demons, while running a crow landed on me

crow:" kakushi?"

"hmm there are alot of injured slayers here we will need some" i nodded to the crow before it flew of and i continued slaying the rest of the demons.

?