ch27 pure happiness

senjuro rushed over to see what was going on after hearing crying he hurriedly entered the door

senjuro:" nii-san! what happened"

he then saw me awake cupping kyoujuros face.
he had a smile of relief.

senjuro:" sen nee-san you're finally awake, everyone was so worried you weren't waking up"

he started to cry, i gestured him over and gave the two brothers a hug while they cried.
i finally understood what uzui meant that day when he said he would let someone else have me, he had already known. i wonder who else had known or was i just dense and couldn't tell.

next day

i was sitting at the table with the rengoku family eating breakfast, and today it was the first time i ate nearly as much as kyoujurou did.

sen:" aahhh im so full i ate too much"

kyoujurou;" you were asleep for a month its to be expected"

kyoujurou took a napkin and started wiping some of the crumbs of food of my face.

shinjuro:" so brat you finally confessed"

we both looked at him in embarrassment i covered my red face in my palms," even his father knew".

kyoujurou;" father h-how did you know"

shinjuro:"you brat im a former hashira, if i could sense a demons blood lust i could easily sense a brat like you being head over heals"

senjuro realized what he meant and smiled at us.

senjuro:" so you finally confessed nii-san, nii-san always talked about you so we kinda figured he would soon"

after we finished with breakfast kyoujurou carried me back to the butterfly estate for a checkup, everyone came running up to us seeing i was finally awake. shinobu was relieved to see i was ok, but that relief soon turned into rage. she nagged me hard while checking my condition, seeing that i was ok i was put in rehabilitation training.

sen:" lets spar kyoujurou!"

he happily complied and we headed to the training center, there we met tanjiro who had also been training.

tanjiro:" sen san! you're awake"

sen:" yes... now then how long were you going to keep the fact you took pictures of me in the red light district?"

he gulped and froze up.

tanjiro:" ahahah...."

sen:" ill forgive you since kyoujurou really enjoyed them"

zenitsu:" sen ChAaAaAn~ you're awake marry meee"

kyoujurou;" sorry agatsuma boy but she's already taken"

i blushed at his reply, but tanjiro was really happy to hear.

tanjiro:" you finally did it rengoku san congratulations"