ch3 the demon slayer corps

pov third person

the boy hurriedly got up and escaped ,as sen was about to leave she felt a presence that gave her chills something familiar yet disgusting, she went into a ready stance to attack thats when a former lower moon 6 appeared.

pov sen

"who is that demon could he have a connection to muzan?" the demon noticed me its attacking the demon was fast but not fast enough that i cant keep up we exchanged attacks and i managed to injure him when his blood splattered onto me i felt something in my body react, the demon then started to get annoyed

ex lower 6:" STOP GETTING IN MY WAY I NEED TO QUICKLY EAT MORE HUMANS SO I CAN GET MORE BLOOD FROM HIM OR ELSE I CANT RECLAIM MY SEAT"

"blood? from who is it muzan? is that why my body reacted" it doesn't matter i need to quickly kill him, and save that boys friends i dashed before the demon and crept up behind him and delt the finishing blow. "sigh i wonder if that boy escaped... urgh" damn it need to rest a bit before i fully revert. it seems its harder to maintain my form when theres a demon close to muzan.

stranger:" ooh a person who isnt a hashira let alone a demon slayer managed to kill a ex twelve kizuki impressive"

i turned around and saw a man with different eyes completely forgetting that one of my own eyes had reverted, an eye that resembles a demons crimson red with a slit that can repulse and make people tremble in fear "dammit he saw it" i quickly covered my eye how am i gonna explain this.

stranger" oi wait your a demon aren't you and yet your slaying demons how interesting"

he began to unsheath his sword "tsk" i need to get away i dont want to fight i jumped onto the tree branches and started to escape i could hear the man chasing me. "what am i going to do he isnt gonna let me go unscathed should i just knock him out" just before i could decide what to do he launched an attack. the precision of his attacks are incredible, i felt a slit on my cheek just as i was about to attack i heard a bird

kusugairasu: "CAW CAW BRING THE DEMON WOMAN IN THE KIMONO UNDER CUSTODY BRING THE DEMON WOMAN IN THE KIMONO UNDER CUSTODY"

"what?!? is it talking about me?" then the man from before attempted to grab me but i dodged.

stranger:" hmm thats you isnt it"

and at the same time i stepped on my kimono and lost my footing and before i knew it i was knocked out.

time pass

"hey"

"wake...up"

"OI WAKE UP"

i woke up from the sudden screaming to see a man with white eyes in front of me and a bunch of swordsman kneeling behind me. i was in the shade on the patio with the white eyed man with the swordsman outside i was also tied up i couldn't move my hands. "sigh im doomed they're gonna kill me i need to fo something"

sen:" who are you people where am i release me !"

i said in a menacing voice just as i was about to get up 3 of the swordsman pinned me down with their swords and i winced in pain. one of them was covered in scars the other was the one i saw in the forest and the last one had a weird headband. "are they for real i was just trying to get up did they think i was gonna eat this guy or something this is so annoying"

sen:"Urgh what do you think you're doing"

the man with the white eyes told them to calm down and not to attack me his voice was strangely calming a sensation i had never felt before it was enough to make me feel like crying.

"but oyakata sama"

said one of the swordsman

ubuyashiki:" sen san you are currently at the demon slayer headquarters the people behind you are the hashiras and i am the leader of the corps"

"huh? how does he know my name?" was it asahi san is that why he wasnt there when i left two years ago? no wait the crow from before spoke, i then realized there was a similar crow to the on in forest i really should've roasted that thing.