ch9

sen:" a-asahi san?!?"

asahi:" so you finally decided to visit me after two years huh you brat... hmmm whats this? so you did end up joining the corps huh"

sen:" well... some things happened"

i began explaining how i ended up at the corps i a week ago and i had become a hashira, and once i finished asahi bursted out laughing.

asahi:" AHAHHAHA YOU GOT PINNED DOWN BY SWORDS THE MOMENT YOU TRIED TO GET UP AHAHAH"

sen:" yea me getting stabbed is totally funny you old fossil"

asahi:" WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT"

asahi threw a woodeb sword at me and said

asahi:" lets see hoe much you improved over these two years shall we"

i sighed and stood up we both went outside and before long i had asahi san in an arm hold. we spent the day training and catching up before it was time for me to leave again. i headed back to the butterfly fly estate first thing in the morning, when i had arrived i saw rengoku standing there with cuts on his arm and face.

rengoku:" ah sen did you just come back from your first mission how was it"

sen:" it seems you just came back from one as well, it was nothing out of the ordinary though there was some unusual slayers"

rengoku:" ah yes he has been demoted and haf his pay cut for half a year"

sen:" hmm not bad"

we both headed in to the estate and i noticed everyone was busy with chores.

sen:" aoi wheres shinobu san rengokh san need some minor treatments"

aoi:" she's out on a mission right now she wont be back until later"

sen;" then how about i treat your wound then rengoku san? dont worry i knoe how to treat minor wounds."

rengoku:" alright ill leave it to you then"

we go into the treatment ward and i start looking for some ointments and bandages, after i had found them i told rengoku san to go sit down and close his eyes so i can treat the wounds on his face. after i finished his face i proceeded to treat his arms.

sen:" all done! how do you feel?... rengoku san?"

ah he had fallen asleep i stared at his peaceful face breathing lightly with his hair flickering like fire from the breeze through the window" he looks handsome asleep as well " my face started to turn red after realizing what i had said, i quickly got up and grabbed a blanket to cover him with, i quietly left the room to let him sleep.

rengoku pov

i followed sen to the medical ward and watch as she looks for the materials i couldn't help but admire the determined look she had on her face as she help me treat my wounds, i went and sat down with my eyes closed as i was told moments later i felt a gentle and caring touch against my face." what gentle hands she has it reminds me of my mother back when i was a child... it feels pleasant" then i began to fall asleep. when i woke up it was already midnight and sen was no longer there i felt a little disappointed not knowing why. " this blanket sen must've covered me with it" i smiled before i got up to head back to my estate but then i saw a familiar scene, a girl standing under the moonlight with their hair blowing in the wind.

sen pov

it was midnight i was standing out in the garden enjoying the night breeze when i suddenly heard footsteps, i turned around and smiled to see rengoku san standing there with his usual bright smile.

sen:" you're awake rengoku san, you must've been really tired"

rengoku:" yes and also because of your gentle touch while treating me i had fallen asleep before i knew it thank you"

sen:" wh-what are you saying"

i turned around hiding my embarrassed face and i heard him laughing. i peeked through the cracks of my fingers and saw him smile and wave goodbye i waved back at him and be started to head back to his estate.